Wedgie Buddies Forum - Find an Adult Buddy or Partner
Roadtrip Meet Up - Printable Version

+- Wedgie Buddies Forum - Find an Adult Buddy or Partner (https://wedgiebuddies.tk)
+-- Forum: Wedgie Buddies / Partners (https://wedgiebuddies.tk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Male Buddies (https://wedgiebuddies.tk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Roadtrip Meet Up (/showthread.php?tid=6646)

Roadtrip Meet Up - someone_wedgie_me - 11-13-2023

Hey there, Im m21, wear panties, and prefer to be a receiver. 
Im making a drive from my hometown in Ohio to South Carolina soon (not 100% on the dates yet) and I am looking for someone on the way who would possibly want to meet up! 
If you're interested, feel free to pm and we can get to know each other a little bit before the meet! 
Limits: nothing messy and nothing up my ass 
Likes: almost all types of wedgies, diapers, and open to most things 
Would really love a semi-public or public hanging wedgie since Ill be somewhere out of my hometown
I attached a picture that shows a rough idea of where Ill be driving thru! 

RE: Roadtrip Meet Up - someone_wedgie_me - 11-13-2023

(11-13-2023, 06:08 AM)someone_wedgie_me Wrote: Hey there, Im m21, wear panties, and prefer to be a receiver. 
Im making a drive from my hometown in Ohio to South Carolina soon (not 100% on the dates yet) and I am looking for someone on the way who would possibly want to meet up! 
If you're interested, feel free to pm and we can get to know each other a little bit before the meet! 
Would really love a semi-public or public hanging wedgie since Ill be somewhere out of my hometown
Im passing thru SE Ohio, SW West Virginia, SW Virginia, the middle of North Carolina, and NW South Carolina. Im also willing to make a detour if you are semi-close to my route!!

RE: Roadtrip Meet Up - cookie_24 - 11-14-2023

Hey I’m Southern VA! Snap: riley_cook24

RE: Roadtrip Meet Up - GSETH - 12-15-2023

(11-13-2023, 06:08 AM)someone_wedgie_me Wrote: Hey there, Im m21, wear panties, and prefer to be a receiver. 

I'm in Greenville SC.

RE: Roadtrip Meet Up - Wedgiemypantieshard - 12-22-2023

SC I am there

RE: Roadtrip Meet Up - someone_wedgie_me - 01-03-2024

Bumping post, my trip should be within the next month.
Kik me @give_me_wedgies if interested