Wedgie Buddies Forum - Find an Adult Buddy or Partner
looking for more info on wedgie meetup photoset from wikipedia/ect - Printable Version

+- Wedgie Buddies Forum - Find an Adult Buddy or Partner (https://wedgiebuddies.tk)
+-- Forum: Wedgie Generic (https://wedgiebuddies.tk/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: General Wedgie Discussions (https://wedgiebuddies.tk/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: looking for more info on wedgie meetup photoset from wikipedia/ect (/showthread.php?tid=718)

looking for more info on wedgie meetup photoset from wikipedia/ect - ad_victorium - 04-28-2019

So I definitely just posted yesterday about a video and then I got thinking about something else. 
I don't think you're allowed to really post pictures that aren't of you here- but if you go to the wikipedia page for 'wedgie' the header image is of this guy wearing red shorts giving a wedgie to a guy in jeans with tw's. Somewhere out there I know I've seen like two other pictures where they swap and the guy with jeans is giving the guy with shorts a wedgie too- and you can sort of tell its some kind of wedgie buddy thing. It looks super old but Im not sure by how much. Just wondering if anyone knows the story behind those or if there's some video or photoset of it elsewhere I've just always missed or just one of those super good wedgie-meetup picture sets that's been floating around since the early 2000s lmao

maybe nobody will know what im talking about but yknow, its worth a shot  Big Grin Big Grin

RE: looking for more info on wedgie meetup photoset from wikipedia/ect - selfwedgie13 - 04-29-2019

Pretty sure you're referring to the Ontario Wedgies pics. Some of them, or maybe even all of them, are still floating around out there. Google "Ontario Wedgies" and you should find what you're looking for if you're thinking of the pics I think you're thinking of.

RE: looking for more info on wedgie meetup photoset from wikipedia/ect - ad_victorium - 04-29-2019

(04-29-2019, 05:21 AM)selfwedgie13 Wrote: Pretty sure you're referring to the Ontario Wedgies pics.  Some of them, or maybe even all of them, are still floating around out there.  Google "Ontario Wedgies" and you should find what you're looking for if you're thinking of the pics I think you're thinking of.

hmmm- I looked it up but didn't really find anything from it. Whatever that was must just be long gone from the internet haha

if you happen to know of anywhere they exist feel free to pm me but either way thanks for the tip!

RE: looking for more info on wedgie meetup photoset from wikipedia/ect - selfwedgie13 - 04-29-2019

I thought the pictures were still out there? If I remember, I'll try looking it up when I get a chance.

RE: looking for more info on wedgie meetup photoset from wikipedia/ect - Wtwedgie - 05-21-2019

If you want, ive got 3 pics from it saved. I can send them over your way.

RE: looking for more info on wedgie meetup photoset from wikipedia/ect - ad_victorium - 05-21-2019

(05-21-2019, 05:59 AM)Wtwedgie Wrote: If you want, ive got 3 pics from it saved. I can send them over your way.

yooooo please do, id appreciate that haha

RE: looking for more info on wedgie meetup photoset from wikipedia/ect - Deven - 05-28-2019

(05-21-2019, 05:59 AM)Wtwedgie Wrote: If you want, ive got 3 pics from it saved. I can send them over your way.

Could you send them to me please?