Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
San Jose Slave
Star 
I live in the San Jose CA area and am looking to be someone’s slave. I would love to be tied up very tight and roughed up. I’m a muscular, good looking, straight guy but wouldn’t mind if you did things against my will while I was tied up. Tongue I can drive over to you even if you live a few hours away. I want to be hung up by my wedgie as well. I will also be more than happy to give wedgies in return and do whatever pleases you. Reply to this thread or message me if you are interested! Smile
I messaged you
Messaged Smile
(06-20-2018, 07:39 PM)Edgie_slave Wrote: I live in the San Jose CA area and am looking to be someone’s slave. I would love to be tied up very tight and roughed up. I’m a muscular, good looking, straight guy but wouldn’t mind if you did things against my will while I was tied up. Tongue I can drive over to you even if you live a few hours away. I want to be hung up by my wedgie as well. I will also be more than happy to give wedgies in return and do whatever pleases you. Reply to this thread or message me if you are interested! Smile

I'll be your wedgie buddy
T I make sure we have a good time
(06-20-2018, 07:39 PM)Edgie_slave Wrote: I live in the San Jose CA area and am looking to be someone’s slave. I would love to be tied up very tight and roughed up. I’m a muscular, good looking, straight guy but wouldn’t mind if you did things against my will while I was tied up. Tongue I can drive over to you even if you live a few hours away. I want to be hung up by my wedgie as well. I will also be more than happy to give wedgies in return and do whatever pleases you. Reply to this thread or message me if you are interested! Smile

I'm interested