Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rochester
Been awhile but anyone in the Rochester, Henrietta area looking to do a meet. I’m a receiver, and im not gunna lie definitely chunky/ a bear build. Pm if interested
(04-18-2021, 08:27 PM)4them13 Wrote: Been awhile but anyone in the Rochester, Henrietta area looking to do a meet. I’m a receiver, and im not gunna lie definitely chunky/ a bear build. Pm if interested
Bumping this, also willing to pay $50 to only receive. Sorry I’m just not a giver so I thought I’d make it more enticing. I can’t host but I have a car and am willing to drive. I’m also willing to drive as far both Buffalo and Syracuse.
(04-19-2023, 02:14 AM)4them13 Wrote:
(04-18-2021, 08:27 PM)4them13 Wrote: Been awhile but anyone in the Rochester, Henrietta area looking to do a meet. I’m a receiver, and im not gunna lie definitely chunky/ a bear build. Pm if interested
Bumping this, also willing to pay $50 to only receive. Sorry I’m just not a giver so I thought I’d make it more enticing. I can’t host but I have a car and am willing to drive. I’m also willing to drive as far both Buffalo and Syracuse.

Bump again