Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Dom Looking for Sub (wedgies and more)
As title says, but more details:

Looking for a sub willing to do wedgies and other nerdy orders when told. I'm obviously here because I like giving wedgies, but that is a part of it.
It's the humiliation, obedience, and control of a nerd following an order that I really enjoy, with wedgies as a bonus combining all those.

I don't expect anyone to be free 24/7. We're all busy. However, ideally a sub for me would be available randomly 2, maybe 3 times out of the day. I like the sudden completion of a task more than just giving commands for a 4-hour session. Plus it's usually easier.

These tasks might include wedgies, chores, a dress code for the day, and others that don't disrupt your life, but remind you that you take orders. Obedience over discomfort. 

I say all this now because a message that says "I'm interested" doesn't tell me anything.
DM if that sounds like something you'd like. Tell me your limits, preferences, what sounds most fun, and anything else there. This can be other fetishes like chastity, exposure/blackmail, cbt, pup play, so long as nerdiness is the main. 

Include your kik. Talk to you soon, nerds.
Giver.
DM for kik
white 29 good looking, slim build. looking for exactly what you wrote. doesn't have have to be 24/hours a day. but little tasks to know I'm being controlled. lets chat