Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyfriends Looking for Wedgie Buddies in CT
Hey everyone! My boyfriend (25m) and I (24m) are moving to CT at the end of August. We’ll be in the West Hartford area and we’re looking for wedgie buddies! We both like giving and receiving! If you’re interested, let me know!
Hey I’m in ct as well as pretty interested
I live in Massachusetts but don’t mind driving. If you wanna talk more HMU on Kik: allstar809
I'm close enough to Hartford. Feel free to pm me if ya want :p
Discord: Noob6737
(08-04-2021, 09:49 PM)WedgieMaster13 Wrote: Hey everyone! My boyfriend (25m) and I (24m) are moving to CT at the end of August. We’ll be in the West Hartford area and we’re looking for wedgie buddies! We both like giving and receiving! If you’re interested, let me know!

I live 15 mins from Hartford. I’m in Connecticut myself. Kik me @ w.getter or message me here
(08-04-2021, 09:49 PM)WedgieMaster13 Wrote: Hey everyone! My boyfriend (25m) and I (24m) are moving to CT at the end of August. We’ll be in the West Hartford area and we’re looking for wedgie buddies! We both like giving and receiving! If you’re interested, let me know!

Pmed you
Hey from waterbury ct
Im from central CT looking for friends. 28M. Pics of me on my reddit (user/EntrepreneurLazy2988) DM or msg me on reddit if interested