Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Undies for Atomics
Hi everyone!

If you're anything like me, you've searched for a while for underwear that you could get an atomic wedgie in, without looking like you stepped into a circus tent before it gets yanked, and if you're like me, you've.... really not found much. Which is sad. 

You've probably thought, "Gee, I wish there really were super stretchy briefs that could get up there cartoonishly fast and snap back"

I'm here today to tell you, there are!

AsWeMove Stealthskin briefs. They're a touch expensive, but y'all, I can get these up over my head, and I ordered my actual size. I was in shock. Then, when I pried them off my forehead, they snapped back like a rubber band. They aren't even stretched out!!!

#shooketh

Anyways, I thought I'd let y'all know in case in comes in handy. I'll write up the other brands I've had success with later, but I recommend those ones, seriously. Next time I order a pair I might try one size up, though... they definitely stretch, but I think a size up might eliminate some of the neck strain that comes from an atomic that's still pretty tight
Could you give us a link to where we can buy these ('cause I'm too lazy to search for it myself)?
(05-23-2022, 03:35 AM)selfwedgie13 Wrote: Could you give us a link to where we can buy these ('cause I'm too lazy to search for it myself)?

https://aswemove.com/collections/stealthskyn-underwear

I ordered the aspire briefs, but the others are probably good too
(05-22-2022, 05:38 AM)wedgies21 Wrote: Hi everyone!

If you're anything like me, you've searched for a while for underwear that you could get an atomic wedgie in, without looking like you stepped into a circus tent before it gets yanked, and if you're like me, you've.... really not found much. Which is sad. 

You've probably thought, "Gee, I wish there really were super stretchy briefs that could get up there cartoonishly fast and snap back"

AsWeMove Stealthskin briefs. They're a touch expensive, but y'all, I can get these up over my head, and I ordered my actual size. I was in shock. Then, when I pried them off my forehead, they snapped back like a rubber band. They aren't even stretched out!!!

#shooketh

Anyways, I thought I'd let y'all know in case in comes in handy. I'll write up the other brands I've had success with later, but I recommend those ones, seriously. Next time I order a pair I might try one size up, though... they definitely stretch, but I think a size up might eliminate some of the neck strain that comes from an atomic that's still pretty tight

Do you mind if I ask how tall you are? im 6'1" and like you mentioned, never found a pair even close to my size that I can get an atomic in without the undies being ripped. always wanted a pair that can get atomic without messing up my neck
Likes: Atomic(can almost do it, but not quite yet), Dangling (and hopefully hanging one day Big Grin), shoulder wedgies, most others too
Dislikes: Messy, sometimes squeaky clean, public (these 3 are ok in RP), pee, scat, blood.
Short description: 24 y/o male, 6'1", and sorta skinny
(05-23-2022, 05:47 AM)wedgies21 Wrote:
(05-23-2022, 03:35 AM)selfwedgie13 Wrote: Could you give us a link to where we can buy these ('cause I'm too lazy to search for it myself)?

Thanks.  And yikes, those are expensive.  $37 and up, and that's just for one pair?  But for the sake of a proper atomic in briefs that are actually my size, I might be willing to shell out that much once or twice.
(05-23-2022, 01:51 PM)Triton719 Wrote:

#shooketh

Do you mind if I ask how tall you are? im 6'1" and like you mentioned, never found a pair even close to my size that I can get an atomic in without the undies being ripped. always wanted a pair that can get atomic without messing up my neck

I'm 5'9," so a little shorter than you. I can't personally say for sure that these would work, but I can say that I managed to get them almost to my chin after a little more, uhhhh, practice, so they're definitely stretchy af
(05-23-2022, 11:40 PM)selfwedgie13 Wrote:
(05-23-2022, 05:47 AM)wedgies21 Wrote:

Thanks.  And yikes, those are expensive.  $37 and up, and that's just for one pair?  But for the sake of a proper atomic in briefs that are actually my size, I might be willing to shell out that much once or twice.

Yeah, they're pricey, but to their credit, they're also insanely comfortable and so far have been maintaining their shape even after atomics, so you can wear them around and not have then just as a designated wedgie pair
(05-24-2022, 01:50 AM)wedgies21 Wrote:
(05-23-2022, 01:51 PM)Triton719 Wrote:

#shooketh

I'm 5'9," so a little shorter than you. I can't personally say for sure that these would work, but I can say that I managed to get them almost to my chin after a little more, uhhhh, practice, so they're definitely stretchy af

ordered some in my size (small) so we will see!!!! if they dont quite fit, may get another one a size or 2 up and see if they work. Thanks for telling everyone about this brand Big Grin
Likes: Atomic(can almost do it, but not quite yet), Dangling (and hopefully hanging one day Big Grin), shoulder wedgies, most others too
Dislikes: Messy, sometimes squeaky clean, public (these 3 are ok in RP), pee, scat, blood.
Short description: 24 y/o male, 6'1", and sorta skinny
XL Natural Feelings briefs worked for me (and they're not too expensive), but just barely. They had to be stretched for a while before they went atomic, and even then, they barely stayed on my head, so maybe the next size up would be perfect!

Prices for undies will probably go up with the crazy inflation we're seeing... Sad
How do they fit on your body? Are they snug or a little baggy? Was curious so I could judge if I should go up a size without it being too baggy. Also how are they holding up so far, what’s the instruction for washing them?
The XL briefs are definitely baggy on me. They don't support anything... They're mainly only good for atomics. There won't be any holding or pressure on the goods until they're wedgied!
I am a bit late to the party, but these briefs linked below are by far the best briefs for atomic wedgies if your tall like me (6'2) and want to feel comfortable in an atomic wedgie: 

only about $9.99-$14.99 each aliexpress being cheapest and free shipping
Heres the links to the briefs btw:
Here is all of the links from lowest price to highest priced briefs:
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/325680170...pt=glo2usa

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/325680154...pt=glo2usa

https://www.ebay.com/itm/364167205405?var=633608085158

https://www.ebay.com/itm/314485276588?var=613059385059

Fastest shipping more expensive:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BZ7N4VS8/?co...th=1&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B097H6DTNP/?co...th=1&psc=1

The macober ones are by far the stretchiest ones all three colors and the Zonbailon ones are good if you like tighty whities and almost every other color of the rainbow. A size 3XL is perfect for tall people for either brand and they do not look like super granny panties when wearing them in general. Just make sure that they are the 84% Nylon, 16% Spandex ones not the bamboo ones.

Anyways love you all!!  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)