Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tips to stretch out a new pair of undies for atomics
As the title says, I'm looking for tips for stretching out new pairs of undies. Im 6'1" around 170 lbs, so on the skinnier side and have ALWAYS had a tough time finding undies that can go atomic. I have plenty of large pairs of undies (most of the good wedgie brands I've heard of on here), and cant really get any of them to go atomic. I haven't really stretched them out much because a lot of the time when I've tried, I hear seems popping and stuff ripping (usually seems to happen at the leg holes). Idk if this is expected or if there are better ways to stretch out a new pair so that it can go atomic (Ideally up and over my head to my chin, but just to forehead works too).
Likes: Atomic(can almost do it, but not quite yet), Dangling (and hopefully hanging one day Big Grin), shoulder wedgies, most others too
Dislikes: Messy, sometimes squeaky clean, public (these 3 are ok in RP), pee, scat, blood.
Short description: 24 y/o male, 6'1", and sorta skinny
(06-06-2022, 02:12 PM)Triton719 Wrote: As the title says, I'm looking for tips for stretching out new pairs of undies. Im 6'1" around 170 lbs, so on the skinnier side and have ALWAYS had a tough time finding undies that can go atomic. I have plenty of large pairs of undies (most of the good wedgie brands I've heard of on here), and cant really get any of them to go atomic. I haven't really stretched them out much because a lot of the time when I've tried, I hear seems popping and stuff ripping (usually seems to happen at the leg holes). Idk if this is expected or if there are better ways to stretch out a new pair so that it can go atomic (Ideally up and over my head to my chin, but just to forehead works too).

Couple caveats here: depending on the brand your talking about, and the type of underwear (briefs, boxerbriefs, etc) and materials, there will always be a limit to how much they can stretch. That being said, here's a few tips.

First, and this is the absolute biggest tip I have: warm (not hot) water. If the material is soaked through, it is far less likely to rip. While I don't personally love the feeling you get from a wet fabric wedgie, getting the undies wet can be a great option for a stretching session. 

Second, how are you pulling? If you're aiming for stretch... you might not want to. If you can get into a shoulder wedgie, or, failing this, because sometimes a full shoulder wedgie is literally harder than an atomic because of the angle you have to pull for the second arm, a chair wedgie, and just stay there for a while, that can be better for stretching than juust tugging on them yourself, because its a constant low level stretch. 

Finally, a little bit of seam popping is going to happen no matter what. It's not necessarily going to stop you from your goal, just pay attention to how much your hearing and what the resistance feel is. 

Hope that helps!
(06-11-2022, 05:50 AM)wedgies21 Wrote:
(06-06-2022, 02:12 PM)Triton719 Wrote: As the title says, I'm looking for tips for stretching out new pairs of undies. Im 6'1" around 170 lbs, so on the skinnier side and have ALWAYS had a tough time finding undies that can go atomic. I have plenty of large pairs of undies (most of the good wedgie brands I've heard of on here), and cant really get any of them to go atomic. I haven't really stretched them out much because a lot of the time when I've tried, I hear seems popping and stuff ripping (usually seems to happen at the leg holes). Idk if this is expected or if there are better ways to stretch out a new pair so that it can go atomic (Ideally up and over my head to my chin, but just to forehead works too).

Couple caveats here: depending on the brand your talking about, and the type of underwear (briefs, boxerbriefs, etc) and materials, there will always be a limit to how much they can stretch. That being said, here's a few tips.

First, and this is the absolute biggest tip I have: warm (not hot) water. If the material is soaked through, it is far less likely to rip. While I don't personally love the feeling you get from a wet fabric wedgie, getting the undies wet can be a great option for a stretching session. 

Second, how are you pulling? If you're aiming for stretch... you might not want to. If you can get into a shoulder wedgie, or, failing this, because sometimes a full shoulder wedgie is literally harder than an atomic because of the angle you have to pull for the second arm, a chair wedgie, and just stay there for a while, that can be better for stretching than juust tugging on them yourself, because its a constant low level stretch. 

Finally, a little bit of seam popping is going to happen no matter what. It's not necessarily going to stop you from your goal, just pay attention to how much your hearing and what the resistance feel is. 

Hope that helps!

Thanks Big Grin ill try that out sometime, maybe this weekend
Likes: Atomic(can almost do it, but not quite yet), Dangling (and hopefully hanging one day Big Grin), shoulder wedgies, most others too
Dislikes: Messy, sometimes squeaky clean, public (these 3 are ok in RP), pee, scat, blood.
Short description: 24 y/o male, 6'1", and sorta skinny