Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apartment Hanging Wedgie
So I recently moved into my new place and I want to give myself a hanging wedgie but I'm not sure how I should go about it. Does anyone have any advice?
You should start off by identifying good places to hang. They should be sturdy, preferably not too pointy (this will just rip the underwear). You should then think about where these places are - is there a risk of getting caught? If you do get caught, are you okay with that? Chances are you won’t get into any real trouble from being in a hanging wedgie unless you are trespassing on someone’s property, or in a public spot after posted closing hours. Lastly, you should make sure that the options you have left to you are safe to get in and out of. Hanging wedgies are exhilarating, but can be painful, and eventually you could loose feeling in your legs if you hang for too long. Make sure that you have an escape route to get out of the wedgie. (Also, be safe. Worst case scenario your underwear rip and you fall...make sure you are not too high up). I would recommend using 3-4 pairs of underwear for starters, and removing one pair of a time to see where the threshold between a good painful hanging wedgie and one that will actually hold up for some time is. Feel free to message me on Kik at ljims if you want to chat more!! Or reply here....I’d be happy to respond it will just be slower.