Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Average Nerd looking for bully, road trip various states
So taking a road trip this week will be in Philly, PA next weekend and will be there for 4 weeks so the states i will be traveling in will be Minnesota, Wisconsin, IL (Chicago), Ohio and PEnns however if you are in a state near that route I can consider a detour I have 25 hour drive and 4 days to make it so I have some time to drive off course. I will leave Thur early. I am a nerd (Receiver) looking for a bully (Giver) but also willing to give some. I’m gay 6ft 210 Pds average body hope thats fine. I really only wear tws and prefer them hope thats ok its what I’m into. I want a bully like experience or we can discuss other. maybe wedgie wrestle. If I wedgie you I prefer you with tws. Hit me up on kik nhdawg87 or message me at my text app 3606338019 send me your stats so we can both get to know each other a little and maybe share pics. If it’s not too far out of my way maybe I can stop in Michigan, IN, IA, WV, NY. Ill be leaving Thurs hope your ready to teach this nerd a lesson ;-)
Also willing to travel to different states while I’m there during my free days so hit me up if your within a days drive

PS: pic I attached is the route Ill be taking give Or take but willing to detour for a good meetup and the other is me imagining you giving me that wedgie and pulling my undies over my head :-D
Hi me up soon if interested so I can make plans and might be willing to host.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Big Grin This nerd tastes his tighty whities!