Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwest Missouri Wedgie Jock
24 M in SW Missouri. I am 6’ white, 190lbs, and pretty muscular. I am a 100% giver/bully. I like all wedgies, swirlies, wet willies and just about anything else. Technically I am no, but that doesn’t mean I’ll want to have sex with you. You can add me on kik if you want, 417wedgiejock I can host meetups and I can pay for your hotel. If you are young and attractive I might consider a sugar daddy/wedgie slave relationship. Message me for whatever you want and we can chat! Thanks!
Sup do you have snap? Mine is dennysmidnight
Nope! Sorry only kik! 417wedgiejock
(03-04-2023, 01:55 AM)417wedgiejock Wrote: 24 M in SW Missouri. I am 6’ white, 190lbs, and pretty muscular. I am a 100% giver/bully. I like all wedgies, swirlies, wet willies and just about anything else. Technically I am no, but that doesn’t mean I’ll want to have sex with you. You can add me on kik if you want, 417wedgiejock I can host meetups and I can pay for your hotel. If you are young and attractive I might consider a sugar daddy/wedgie slave relationship. Message me for whatever you want and we can chat! Thanks!

Lucky Missouri subs, you sound like an amazing dom!
I got snap too! Wedgie.jock417 add me there as well