Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MA wedgie
Hello all. I am a 23 year old male into giving and receiving wedgies. I do live in MA. If youre interested send me a PM here or send me a kik message at allstar809
(03-13-2019, 09:06 PM)allstar809 Wrote: Hello all. I am a 23 year old male into giving and receiving wedgies. I do live in MA. If youre interested send me a PM here or send me a kik message at allstar809

Hey im free to do wedgies anytime just let me know i like to give and get and i like hanging and public wedgies tooo pretty much open to most if not all aspects of wedgies
(03-15-2019, 01:11 PM)WhiteWedgie Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 09:06 PM)allstar809 Wrote: Hello all. I am a 23 year old male into giving and receiving wedgies. I do live in MA. If youre interested send me a PM here or send me a kik message at allstar809

Hey im free to do wedgies anytime just let me know i like to give and get and i like hanging and public wedgies tooo pretty much open to most if not all aspects of wedgies also live in attleboro/pawtucket area can travel some ways looking to do today but if not possible let me know when.
(03-15-2019, 01:13 PM)Can you message me on Kik? I’ve also tied pm’ing you on here. WhiteWedgie Wrote:
(03-15-2019, 01:11 PM)WhiteWedgie Wrote:

Hey im free to do wedgies anytime just let me know i like to give and get and i like hanging and public wedgies tooo pretty much open to most if not all aspects of wedgies also live in attleboro/pawtucket area can travel some ways looking to do today but if not possible let me know when.