Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi looking for a wedgie buddy in RI/mass area
20 year old male looking for a wedgie buddy to help me buy some panties and give me wedgies if your above 18 and live in or around the providence area hmu. Can be female or male no preference.
Hey 22, but I give and like to receive as well. I’m in northern ma
(07-12-2018, 12:37 AM)Grannies Wrote: 20 year old male looking for a wedgie buddy to help me buy some panties and give me wedgies if your above 18 and live in or around the providence area hmu. Can be female or male no preference.

Yo whats up looking for some wedgie fun with wedgie friend anytime email me antand794@gmail.com ill give my numb i like to give and get and ik alot bout wedgies too much infact im also 24  im in providence / east providence ri
(07-23-2018, 06:16 AM)ThaDude12121 Wrote: Hey 22, but I give and like to receive as well. I’m in northern ma

Im down to wedgie and get wedgies with yo too maybe the 3 of us can hang by our tighty whities side by side eachother together
hey im in boston if youre interested
401 545 9089 all of you text me and were will all do wedgies together all i ask is have money for gas and ill make sure this happends