Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saw someones underwear
I'm going to bring this thread back from WedgieHaven. Basically, the idea is in the name, you say when you saw an underwear sighting and what it was as frequently as it happens.

I will start with my most recent one, on the train home I was sitting down and beside me was a guy slightly larger than me sitting who was staring at me for some reason, anyways when I looked back all I noticed was his white and blue boxers sticking out of his jeans.
I always liked this thread on Haven, but sadly I have nothing recent to add to it. So I thought I'd share an old one:

I was about 13 at the time. Just barely too, as my birthday was the day before school started. As it was the first day of school, I was nervous about meeting the new people. So, to ensure I was more comfortable, I picked out clothes I thought would be nice. Now at the time, I had a big thing for Camouflage. So, to ensure I felt as confident as possible, I was in my black and camo sneakers, camouflage cargo pants, olive drab t shirt, and camouflage jacket.
On the first day of school we were doing an outdoor game, basically to let you get to know your classmates as ice breakers. Every homeroom was pitted against each other. First challenge was a relay race, but you had to Crab Walk (Think that's what they call it. You're basically on all fours, but face up instead of down). So when I was up, I went as fast as I could to try and help my team. This, as it turns out, was a mistake.
With how fast I was going I lost my balance. My feet moved me forward faster than I could get my arms back up to support me. This caused me to not only trip, but do a complete heels over head roll. Now, when this happened, I learned the mistake of my outfit.
See, back then I didn't tuck my shirt in much (A style I used in high school) nor did I have an undershirt tucked in underneath my t shirt (A style I use now). Additionally, I wasn't overly fond of belts, so I didn't wear one. I think you see where this is going.
So there I am, mid roll, looking up at my lower half as the world spins around me, feeling the breeze on my now partially bared back as both my shirt and jacket went up (Or down, in this case) during the roll, and I hear it: "Think he's wearing a bit too much camouflage."
As it turns out, my camouflage pants were more than happy to sag slightly..... My camouflage underwear however, those stayed right were they were, giving my new classmates (None of whom I'd met before) an eye-full of them.
While I'd never been fond of how they felt, that day left me with a certain appreciation for boxer shorts. I'd worn the left over birthday gift (Which had also come with a pair of shamrock ones) to give myself a boost of confidence. As it turns out, it was my saving grace. I'm not sure how my day would have gone if my usual tighty whities had been exposed...
Always up to Role Play! Males and Females welcome! I tend to play 14-26, and prefer roles where we both give and get. Realistic, Fantasy, and Fan Fiction roles are all fun. Romantic/Mature themes/scenes are also welcome, though preferably at the older ages obviously! 
So this one is just a few hours old, when I was walking home.

There was a guy, tough to tell his age as a lot of his face was covered by a hood. Was wearing a zip up hoodie unzipped with no shirt beneath it, and a pair of those fashion style sweat pants that were sagging a bit in the front.
This let me see some black fabric, which caught my attention for a number of reasons. First, because it was tight, so knew it was likely briefs, a rare sight. Then I noticed there was no discernible logo on the band, and seemed to be no band at all.
I was thinking it looked fairly familiar until I looked a tad lower. Not far below his waistband, was a peek of skin showing. That's when it occurred to me: The guy was wearing a tight, black, Thong.
Well, either that, or he was walking around with a wedgie in
Either way, the style of his dress, and the fact he purposefully kept his hands at his sides as he walked, made it kinda clear he was showing off on purpose. Definitely added a weird but fun moment to my day.
Always up to Role Play! Males and Females welcome! I tend to play 14-26, and prefer roles where we both give and get. Realistic, Fantasy, and Fan Fiction roles are all fun. Romantic/Mature themes/scenes are also welcome, though preferably at the older ages obviously! 
So had two sightings over the past week. One was in the gym, a guy who looked about 17-18 was bent over a cycle back going quick and having a good workout. I saw a light blue waistband peek up from his white shorts and saw the outline of what either looked like briefs or trunks, never spoke to the guy before but I like his colorful style of undies Tongue

The other one was in work, I work in an office of sorts, one of the really hot girls in our work which virtually everyone has a thing for was in the kitchen and I saw her bend over to put dishes into the dishwasher, saw a bright red thong!! Big Grin
So, I had two underwear sightings today (or rather, yesterday, since today is now tomorrow).

The first one was another resident in my res hall that I see around fairly frequently, but don't really know since I've never really spoken to him. He has to be at least 19, but looks like he should still be in high school. Anywho, there was a de-stress thing going on on the first floor of our res hall, and part of that involved therapy dogs. That was the only reason either of us were there. So, we were sitting on the floor petting the dogs, and the kid (I'm allowed to call him a kid since he has to be somewhere around 10 years younger than me) leans forward to pet one of the dogs. This causes his shirt to rise up in the back, and since the back of his pants was kind of loose, I could see the red fabric of his underwear. He leaned forward a bit more, and I was able to get a good look at the black waistband with "Fruit of the Loom" printed on it. I didn't stare since that would have been noticed, but I didn't see any seams along the back of his undies, so I'm pretty sure they were briefs.

The second one was my roommate. Just before getting ready for bed, he got an undershirt and a pair of underpants that he put into his backpack. The undershirt was a typical wifebeater from what I could tell, but the underpants were black Jockey briefs, which kind of surprised me since I'd seen piles of his folded laundry (including his underwear) on his bed before, and while I had never looked too closelyat his underwear, it had looked more like boxer briefs to me.
So today I was waiting for my ride to pick me up after getting done at the gym. I'm standing outside the gym and these two guys walk out from around the side of the building. One of them was shirtless and had black jeans that were literally sagging down past his butt, giving a very clear view of his red boxer briefs. I was too far away to notice the brand or recognize the logo, but the waistband was black with white lettering and logo, but, like I said, I was too far away to make it out. I still do not understand how it became the norm for guys to wear pants that sag halfway down their butts or worse. If that guy had needed to run, he would have lost his pants and fallen flat on his face in two seconds.
We have a pretty lax dress code at work, and one of My coworkers never seems to be able to keep his waistband below his jeans. Pretty much whenever he's working on the machines on the lower shelf i see the top three inches of fabric. Yesterday was a simple pain of gray Hanes boxer briefs.
Two semi recent appearances

One was a little over a week ago in lecture where one dude's grey boxer briefs were standing out

Another was just yesterday. While walking around campus I passed by a dude squatting near his bike performing what I believed to be maintenance. I couldn't help but notice he had quite a bit of his briefs showing. Plain white Fruit of the Loom. I'd assume either the dude forgot his belt or just couldn't be bothered adjusting it for the time being.
Limits: Public (Semi/Hidden OK), Pics/Vids, Scat, Messy (Water OK)

I'm 18 in highschool as a senior and another senior I used to be friends with was sitting in front of me in class and I noticed her panties sticking out of her jeans which was kinda cool cuz shes extremely modest, they were white with very small multi colored dots (had to take a picture and send it to my friends, it was too funny we all hate her now cuz shes a hoe) another time I was sitting at lunch and I saw another girl I had English 4 with and i could see her white and black PINK brand thong (snapped a pic of that too just cuz i was really aroused that day anyways lmao) So yeah those are my stories lol, nothing too exciting,
This isn't really a specific time that happens once but it is something that happens a lot probably to a lot of people

At school or other places where people are changing in locker rooms and you see all the different types of underwear people have
Limits: No atomic, messy, public, ripping. No pee or scat. Under 30 min. No pics/video. 
Likes: Hanging/dangling. Creative dares. All other types of wedgies are fine.
This actually happened last week, I was walking down the hall after school and a girl wearing a dress was standing with her friends and as I got closer I saw the back of her dress was caught on her backpack and her grey bikini cut panties were showing, I came up to her and told her and she thanked me a lot, thankfully not many people were in the hall.
Also a few months back me and a group of friends went to one of my friends house to hang out and he has a sister who graduated last year and when I went to the bathroom her panties were all laying on the floor near a laundry basket, there was a lot of mainly PINK brand panties and a couple thongs.