Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New York City
New and wanted to introduce myself! 

27 years old from Manhattan, New York. Wear all types of underwear from briefs and jocks to thongs panties and singlets. 

I'm very submissive and prefer to receive, however I'm also not entirely closed off to buddies that are looking to switch back and forth between giver/receiver. Mainly looking for nearby buddies and bullies near NYC that could become a regular meet up, but willing to travel close by for wedgie daddies and bears and aggressive givers in Long Island, parts of Jersey, upstate, etc.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you are located nearby and interested or visiting NYC at any point or just to ask what briefs I'm wearing Smile
(05-10-2023, 03:16 AM)SubBriefs Wrote: New and wanted to introduce myself! 

27 years old from Manhattan, New York. Wear all types of underwear from briefs and jocks to thongs panties and singlets. 

I'm very submissive and prefer to receive, however I'm also not entirely closed off to buddies that are looking to switch back and forth between giver/receiver. Mainly looking for nearby buddies and bullies near NYC that could become a regular meet up, but willing to travel close by for wedgie daddies and bears and aggressive givers in Long Island, parts of Jersey, upstate, etc.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you are located nearby and interested or visiting NYC at any point or just to ask what briefs I'm wearing Smile text me 914-496-5627