Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
UTAH
Hey guys,
If you're in Utah comment where you are at so that we can keep track of each other.

If anyone is in Utah and wants to have some fun with wedgies, let me know! I'm willing to travel to meet up too. PM me, comment here, or kik me at wedgieme4 if you are in the area or just want to chat.
(11-12-2018, 01:07 AM)wedgieme444 Wrote: Hey guys,
If you're in Utah comment where you are at so that we can keep track of each other.

If anyone is in Utah and wants to have some fun with wedgies, let me know! I'm willing to travel to meet up too. PM me, comment here, or kik me at wedgieme4 if you are in the area or just want to chat.
I'm in the salt lake valley, by Riverton, so I can go south a bit. Hmu. Always down for a hike, even at night. Work in WVC so I can go north some too.
Utah County.
Downtown Salt Lake
(11-20-2019, 06:18 AM)RedDaxter Wrote: Downtown Salt Lake
I work right next to downtown.
I'm in Utah County, work in Salt Lake, and often am in ogden and park city. My kik is diggme33 for locals who want to chat or meet.
I'm on the Millcreek/Murray border, SLC is my stomping grounds, and I'm familiar with both Davis and Utah counties.
[quote pid='3254' dateline='1558415443']
Im in provo area
[/quote]
Im in provo area. My kik is cordog101
Who in this group are the bullies? I'm talking the guys who enjoy tormenting other men and making them their bitches?
Kik diggme33
Snap cooperfun01
In south salt lake county but also around Orem pretty often, hit me up
In ut county!
Provo
Utah County here, feel free to send me buddy requests of you're in UT!
(09-17-2021, 11:54 PM)dontknowwhattoputforusername Wrote: Provo

Awesome!
southern utah here!!
Idaho Falls but willing to visit Utah if anyone’s interested in giving/both
I’m in the Salt Lake Area I give and receive wedgies if you in the Salt Lake Area I’d be more than happy to yank your undies
I've moved to Bountiful, but I thought I'd poke here again. I'm always down to meet and chat and give some wedgies!
I'll be in Ogden Utah the second week in December if anyone wants to chat it up, maybe plan a meetup!
I’m in the Ogden area but travel around the state a decent amount.