How has my life come to this lmao

and im only 18

did not ever think I'd end up on a website like this

Huh
(07-16-2019, 09:37 AM)Anon ??? Wrote: How has my life come to this lmao

and im only 18

did not ever think I'd end up on a website like this

Huh
This kink isn't illegal,doesn't harm you or other people, and honestly is pretty vanilla compared to other kinks out there. So I'm grateful for that.
(07-16-2019, 09:37 AM)Anon ??? Wrote: and im only 18

18? Your profile says you're 20. And honestly, a post like this sounds an awful lot like a troll.
(07-16-2019, 06:41 PM)selfwedgie13 Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 09:37 AM)Anon ??? Wrote: and im only 18

18?  Your profile says you're 20.  And honestly, a post like this sounds an awful lot like a troll.
I didn't want any personal info like my birthday on here

It's genuinely not a troll

and it was posted mid-mental breakdown
My apologies. Discrepancies like a 2 year difference between the age on your profile and the age here tend to make me suspicious, and what you were talking about here just sounded like a troll to me. Plus we just recently had a troll problem, so I'm still waiting to see if he'll try to come back again.
(07-17-2019, 04:50 AM)selfwedgie13 Wrote: My apologies.  Discrepancies like a 2 year difference between the age on your profile and the age here tend to make me suspicious, and what you were talking about here just sounded like a troll to me.  Plus we just recently had a troll problem, so I'm still waiting to see if he'll try to come back again.

Oh.

Well I just came here to try to talk to people about this bc I haven't been able to.

Its just awkward.

Huh
Well, that's what this site is here for. Just let us know what's on your mind.
I love wedgies especially atomic, but I am embarrassed to admit it to others. I think it's natural tho. Can anybody else relate?
(07-18-2019, 03:44 AM)wedgiebuddy9 Wrote: I love wedgies especially atomic, but I am embarrassed to admit it to others. I think it's natural tho. Can anybody else relate?
I can definitely relate. It’s hard to admit that you like something that everyone else would find weird to like. I’m just glad I’m not the only one