Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What sites have an active wedgie community?
Basically the title. I'm having difficulty finding people who want to just have a conversation in this community. 0
Limits: No messy No thongs panties or female underwear in general
Likes: Melvin, atomic, hanging, shoulder spanking semi public is my dream boxer briefs or trunks

Not in to terms like nerd bully jock etc just looking to give some good fashioned wedgies
Honestly, I don't think there is one active site or discord atm.
Limits: Public (Semi/Hidden OK), Pics/Vids, Scat, Messy (Water OK)

There is a community on Instagram, and I think some users from there are trying to move to twitter, but we will have to see how that one goes. But I think the biggest would have to be Instagram
(12-28-2019, 04:29 AM)Wtwedgie Wrote: There is a community on Instagram, and I think some users from there are trying to move to twitter, but we will have to see how that one goes.  But I think the biggest would have to be Instagram
A few months ago I did join Instagram but quit it not long after. Perhaps it is worth a second look
Limits: No messy No thongs panties or female underwear in general
Likes: Melvin, atomic, hanging, shoulder spanking semi public is my dream boxer briefs or trunks

Not in to terms like nerd bully jock etc just looking to give some good fashioned wedgies
IrishWedgieMaster
(12-28-2019, 04:29 AM)Wtwedgie Wrote: There is a community on Instagram, and I think some users from there are trying to move to twitter, but we will have to see how that one goes.  But I think the biggest would have to be Instagram
A few months ago I did join Instagram but quit it not long after. Perhaps it is worth a second look

yeah.   From what I can tell (I’m not to outreaching, necessarily) but it seems like there are a lot of people out there for each other. You run across the occasionally creep, but where don’t you find that. I have found that it really helps to keep content and people together, where there are still (mostly) people respecting others’ boundaries too.  Hope to see you come around! Follow me @lowrisebriefs
Deviantart has a decently active community. All you've gotta do is find relatively active/popular wedgie writers/artists and you can find a whole bunch of people through the comments. They mostly seem to all chat together through notes too
Always up to Role Play! Males and Females welcome! I tend to play 14-26, and prefer roles where we both give and get. Realistic, Fantasy, and Fan Fiction roles are all fun. Romantic/Mature themes/scenes are also welcome, though preferably at the older ages obviously!