Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Jersey Meet Up
I just recently discovered this site and never knew it was around all this time.  Anyone in or around New Jersey looking to meet up? 30 year old male looking to give and also receive.  Willing to travel if not too far out of the area.  Very laid back and fair. Always looking to be creative and make things fun.  Don't mind meeting first before jumping right into anything.  Let me know if you're interested.
Where in Jersey are you?
I'm also in Jersey (South) if anyone wants to meet up
Not too sure if I can actually meet up anytime soon or not....but south/central Jersey here. (Ocean)
23 | M | NJ - Sammy - BB's mainly but got all types of undies for fun Angel

IG: sweetestlittledork
(03-09-2020, 05:52 PM)Wedgie30 Wrote: I just recently discovered this site and never knew it was around all this time.  Anyone in or around New Jersey looking to meet up? 30 year old male looking to give and also receive.  Willing to travel if not too far out of the area.  Very laid back and fair. Always looking to be creative and make things fun.  Don't mind meeting first before jumping right into anything.  Let me know if you're interested.
hey i would love to meet ??
Kid on twitter is an idiot and won’t get account here, told him jerseys a hot spot. He is 25M in NJ, his twitter handle is @bwa2021
Wow NJ comes up a lot lol. Just gonna leave the same thing.

Hi! I live in NJ and am new to the "scene." Would like to meetup I don't discriminate. I take safety and comfort very seriously and respect boundaries, I expect the same from others. I don't want the meetups to be sexual or result in creepiness.

Being gay/bi is fine but I am straight and do not want anything sexual, I just care about the wedgie. Girl or guy is fine.

I both give and receive and enjoy bully/nerd roleplay the most.

You can DM me
I am also interested. Im from PA but dont mind traveling. Where meeting at?
Let’s hear the outcome! You guys are buzzin with fetishists down there haha