Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues Within The Community
(05-09-2021, 07:07 PM)Hannsgutherson Wrote:
(05-09-2021, 02:48 PM)Silver Wrote: Wow, so many solid comments and points being made. Hanns and Antdrake really nailed those key points. I wonder if there will ever be a way to defragment the community. Whats being said would certainly go a long way in helping the community if people were to actually follow along these points and use them as guidelines for how to treat eachother with respect and decency. I think the fact that being dispersed into so many different sites hinders us as a community from being able to solidify key common ground standards and principles for how users should interact with one another and could be used as a base hub to redirect new community members or those who are not following community guidelines. Hopefully a shared understanding of standards would reduce some of these issues. Like with the issue of age I would propose making the standard for admittance into the wedgie community whatever the highest considered age of adulthood is to cast a wide met standard for all countries whether that age is 18 , 21, or whatever that ultimate number is. I'm not sure if this is already a thing but I would also like to see active efforts from the community to correct bad behavior when they see it. To call it out instead of just seeing something that looks wrong and just ignoring it. Especially in the case of harassing content creators and other users. Perhaps call it out respectfully and with the intention of helping to teach right from wrong but definitely to be more assertive in that area in helping to spread the key guidelines that could be gained from points made above. All interactions should of course be made to help our fellow members to be better and not just demonize users without giving them a chance to change first. I think Hanns is doing fantastic work with his Podcast in terms of helping the community feel more open about who we are and what we like and I think the more we are able to get our own house in order, the more we will be able to feel more comfortable with our community.

Thanks for this Silver! Super well said, and really cool points. I definitely need to continue my podcast and we all can do more to help build a community. Thanks for all the cool comments and thoughts in this thread.- I was a little worried, cause discussion can often lead to arguments, but glad to see such awesome and insightful comments!

Thanks dude, I appreciate you doing what you do. I'm glad to see that the discussion ended up being pretty open and I hope I can do my part to held add to the community as well

Messages In This Thread
Issues Within The Community - by wedgiejock - 04-05-2021, 03:27 PM
RE: Issues Within The Community - by FemboyWedgie - 04-05-2021, 09:33 PM
RE: Issues Within The Community - by NerdyBriefs - 04-10-2021, 10:30 PM
RE: Issues Within The Community - by NerdyBriefs - 04-10-2021, 10:35 PM
RE: Issues Within The Community - by selfwedgie13 - 04-10-2021, 11:05 PM
RE: Issues Within The Community - by NerdyBriefs - 04-11-2021, 12:46 PM
RE: Issues Within The Community - by Antdrake - 04-13-2021, 02:52 PM
RE: Issues Within The Community - by NerdyBriefs - 04-24-2021, 12:59 PM
RE: Issues Within The Community - by wedgiejock - 04-21-2021, 11:47 AM
RE: Issues Within The Community - by Silver - 05-09-2021, 02:48 PM
RE: Issues Within The Community - by Silver - 05-09-2021, 08:23 PM