Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wedgie cheating?
(05-23-2021, 01:45 PM)Antdrake Wrote: If you as a person are in a relationship with someone who is vanilla and you don't have conversations about your kinks and take it upon yourself to find other people with similar interests to engage in actives of those interests, you are a shady person and I feel for your significant other. If you have conversations with your partner and you express what you want to do and they don't have an interest, but allow you to satisfy whatever needs you have, that's obviously different and encouraged. But if your partner isn't open minded to that, you either need to respect the person you're with enough to forgo your kink or decide to end the relationship and find someone better suited to your needs.

I've noticed a lot of toxicity in guys into wedgies. From guys so deep in the closet to people who think you can justify going behind your partner's back to engage in something that satisfies them. I really don't understand it. The ignorance behind justifications because people are so ashamed of being into something outside of societal norms, blows my mind. If you have a person you are in a romantic relationship with, you cannot define what you do outside of that relationship as acceptable if you are going behind that person's back. Regardless of what it is. It shows how horrible of a person you are. A relationship demands honesty and respect, always. Even when you disagree. If your partner doesn't know about your kinks and you're doing stuff to satisfy that, you're in the wrong. I'm sorry, but it's not okay. And sure, use the wedgies as a prank mentality, but I don't know many guys who have given wedgies as pranks who are on forums and Instagrams and Tumblrs dedicated for wedgie content. 

Just because it isn't stereotypical sex, doesn't mean it isn't cheating. If you have to hide anything from your partner, you're doing something you shouldn't be.
I think we get too comfortable with the terminology of things rather than the actuality of things. This to me is no different than bisexuality. Whether you view it as cheating or not, like Antdrake stated, to deceive your partner about what you want to do is wrong. Honesty is key my friends and you should be comfortable in having the conversation with yourself first before with your SO so that you can not view the meetup as deviance or more than what it is and you are more prepared to handle your partner's reaction. But we all know we enjoy wedgies for a different reason, so with that being said, if you like wedgies because they are funny, then this should be no issue telling your partner. But if you like them because of pleasure or it turns you on, I understand your frustration lol. But honesty is key again to a healthy relationship and if this is someone you care about and they care about you, I would just be honest. You never know, your SO could be your meetup!

Messages In This Thread
Wedgie cheating? - by cottonwedgies - 05-18-2021, 06:19 PM
RE: Wedgie cheating? - by Jack-ere-jack - 05-18-2021, 07:34 PM
RE: Wedgie cheating? - by weddgieMA - 05-18-2021, 09:49 PM
RE: Wedgie cheating? - by royaljok3r - 05-19-2021, 05:25 AM
RE: Wedgie cheating? - by Sj3030150 - 05-21-2021, 01:05 PM
RE: Wedgie cheating? - by Antdrake - 05-23-2021, 01:45 PM
RE: Wedgie cheating? - by wedgiejock - 05-24-2021, 04:27 PM
RE: Wedgie cheating? - by cottonwedgies - 05-24-2021, 07:31 PM