Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Butt Plugs and gags for beginners?
I'm not sure about gags, but when I started out being interested in anal I used moon shaped ice as it was a decent size, self lubricates, and felt nice. Among other things I used markers or pens with water as lubricant and my first and only set of buttplugs was these: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DVUSR1Y

It's a great training set with discreet packaging and even have cute little cloth bags for each plug, just remember that if you get stainless steel plugs like these that you'll need a silicone-based lubricant, I use Astroglide. If you buy a silicone plug then you'll wanna go with a water-based lubricant.

Be sure to put lube on your finger and finger yourself to get a little lube inside aswell as lubricate the plug and apply steady pressure and twist it, if you feel a slight burn you should be fine but if it's too much then add a little more lube. And don't be alarmed if you go to the bathroom and find a tiny bit of what looks like blood, it's pretty normal and happened to me a long time ago, but if you see a lot and see it often then definitely get it checked out, it's just a bit delicate in there but a visit to the hub will show you can take much much worse than a plug back there lmao.

Hope I was of some help, have fun and be safe!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Butt Plugs and gags for beginners? - by JenJen18 - 08-31-2021, 02:56 PM