Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wedgie Safety?
This may seem like an odd question, but anyone know of a way to remove some of the stress wedgies put on your ass? I was thinking a butt plug would help, but then that sort of defeats the purpose of wedgies.

What I think would be better is something that allows the underwear to still go up into the butt crack, but there's like a plastic rubbery liner around the butt hole to remove some of the stress your undies put on your ass. I'm guessing we all like the embarrassing feeling of our own tighty whities putting pressure on our cracks, but surely you don't want to rip, tear, or stress anything in there.

What about the pressure briefs put on your groin? Need like some kind of sticky rubbery plastic thing there with some give that removes some of the stress underwear puts on your pelvic joints and adductor muscles.

I don't know. I'm a little weak from a pretty intense sports injury, so I have to be careful when receiving wedgies.

Someone needs to invent something for wedgie safety and sell it! Any of you have suggestions? Atomic and ripping wedgies are fun, but you can't over do it... but maybe with the right protection with some give... you could keep going for ages!

Messages In This Thread
Wedgie Safety? - by wedgieboy - 05-05-2018, 05:53 PM
RE: Wedgie Safety? - by Wedgiemoon1 - 05-05-2018, 09:26 PM
RE: Wedgie Safety? - by wedgieboy - 05-05-2018, 10:29 PM
RE: Wedgie Safety? - by Wedgiemoon1 - 05-06-2018, 12:07 AM
RE: Wedgie Safety? - by WedgiePunk - 05-06-2018, 02:33 PM
RE: Wedgie Safety? - by FelicitySmith - 05-17-2018, 10:16 PM
RE: Wedgie Safety? - by Wedgies24 - 09-23-2018, 07:14 PM