Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saw someones underwear
I always liked this thread on Haven, but sadly I have nothing recent to add to it. So I thought I'd share an old one:

I was about 13 at the time. Just barely too, as my birthday was the day before school started. As it was the first day of school, I was nervous about meeting the new people. So, to ensure I was more comfortable, I picked out clothes I thought would be nice. Now at the time, I had a big thing for Camouflage. So, to ensure I felt as confident as possible, I was in my black and camo sneakers, camouflage cargo pants, olive drab t shirt, and camouflage jacket.
On the first day of school we were doing an outdoor game, basically to let you get to know your classmates as ice breakers. Every homeroom was pitted against each other. First challenge was a relay race, but you had to Crab Walk (Think that's what they call it. You're basically on all fours, but face up instead of down). So when I was up, I went as fast as I could to try and help my team. This, as it turns out, was a mistake.
With how fast I was going I lost my balance. My feet moved me forward faster than I could get my arms back up to support me. This caused me to not only trip, but do a complete heels over head roll. Now, when this happened, I learned the mistake of my outfit.
See, back then I didn't tuck my shirt in much (A style I used in high school) nor did I have an undershirt tucked in underneath my t shirt (A style I use now). Additionally, I wasn't overly fond of belts, so I didn't wear one. I think you see where this is going.
So there I am, mid roll, looking up at my lower half as the world spins around me, feeling the breeze on my now partially bared back as both my shirt and jacket went up (Or down, in this case) during the roll, and I hear it: "Think he's wearing a bit too much camouflage."
As it turns out, my camouflage pants were more than happy to sag slightly..... My camouflage underwear however, those stayed right were they were, giving my new classmates (None of whom I'd met before) an eye-full of them.
While I'd never been fond of how they felt, that day left me with a certain appreciation for boxer shorts. I'd worn the left over birthday gift (Which had also come with a pair of shamrock ones) to give myself a boost of confidence. As it turns out, it was my saving grace. I'm not sure how my day would have gone if my usual tighty whities had been exposed...
Always up to Role Play! Males and Females welcome! I tend to play 14-26, and prefer roles where we both give and get. Realistic, Fantasy, and Fan Fiction roles are all fun. Romantic/Mature themes/scenes are also welcome, though preferably at the older ages obviously! 

Messages In This Thread
Saw someones underwear - by ryan95 - 04-08-2018, 05:44 PM
RE: Saw someones underwear - by Red X - 06-01-2018, 01:08 AM
RE: Saw someones underwear - by Red X - 06-18-2018, 10:56 PM
RE: Saw someones underwear - by ryan95 - 08-20-2018, 07:11 PM
RE: Saw someones underwear - by selfwedgie13 - 05-03-2019, 12:08 PM
RE: Saw someones underwear - by selfwedgie13 - 06-12-2019, 05:37 AM
RE: Saw someones underwear - by TigerEye - 08-08-2019, 02:44 AM
RE: Saw someones underwear - by sobekiii - 08-12-2019, 09:00 PM
RE: Saw someones underwear - by JenJen18 - 08-22-2019, 01:39 AM
RE: Saw someones underwear - by GuessWho321 - 08-25-2019, 08:26 PM
RE: Saw someones underwear - by JenJen18 - 09-14-2019, 05:22 AM