Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GA/TN Online IRL Dominant Bully.
Music 
I've found that there are plenty of men of all sexualities that enjoy the pleasure of seeing their nice briefs pulled up in their ass like a thong. The tugging of the fabric creeping through the thighs, traveling upwards, locking the bulge in place while splicing the ass in two.
It allows for each cheek to fall out of the leg holes, but still be supported when bouncing is needed.
Wedgies are hot to me, one of the sexiest things someone can have when they're outside doing yard work in jeans, boots, and briefs. Seeing the Calvin Klein, Hanes, Jockey, etc waistband pulled up over the hips, sitting and waiting, basically asking, to be tugged on.
I enjoy wedgies, all kinds. If you've ever been interested in them, want to chat about them, meet up to have your undies ruined, or simply show off the wedgies you've gotten, HMU. You don't have to be a wedgie advocate or have any experience when messaging me. I can open your mind to them or expand your known beliefs about them slowly, or full force.
You'd be surprised, it isn't hard to cum from a hanging wedgie.
PMs DMs open to all men, boys, or nerds. Submissive, Straight, exploring, Cuck, Spanker, Sadist, etc etc. Anyone welcome always.
TN/GA Area

Messages In This Thread
GA/TN Online IRL Dominant Bully. - by Otkwedgie - 04-12-2023, 09:22 PM