Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Best Cheap underwear for Shoulder and Atomic Wedgies (tall guys/girls)
(05-04-2023, 06:22 PM)WedgieKing200 Wrote:
(05-03-2023, 02:53 PM)ScalieKobold Wrote: So you say the Zonbailon 3XL is the best for atomic wedgies? :o

I would say the Macober 3XL ones are better for atomic wedgies; all three colors are extremely good for atomic and shoulder wedgies, especially if you're tall like me. For the Zonbailon brand, I'd go for the bright orange ones since they stretch so much and feel super comfortable, but if you really like white, then the white Zonbailon ones are good too; it's just that some of them are not that stretchy compared to the orange and all of the Macober brand briefs. All of them are around $9.99–$14.99 on AliExpress, Amazon, and eBay, so I say it's a steal. Especially the Macober ones! Anyhow, thanks for listening.  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart 

Oh and make sure its 84% Nylon 16% Spandex too both have it in same material type
Thank you! I just ordered the pink Zonbailon ones! But I’ll definitely try out the others. Thank you so much. :3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best Cheap underwear for Shoulder and Atomic Wedgies (tall guys/girls) - by ScalieKobold - 05-04-2023, 07:48 PM