Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best undies for hanging wedgie
(09-11-2023, 10:32 PM)wedgieboy1818 Wrote: So I don’t think this actually shows that the underwear doesn’t rip.  When something is suspended from a system, the weakest part of the system breaks first.  So if you use a belt that can support your body weight, the underwear may end up ripping since it has become the weakest part of the system.  So to make a hanging wedgie work, each individual part has to be able to hold your body weight.  I don’t know the exact calculations but for a fully grown adult male, there’s no underwear that is going to work as a single pair.  You’re going to have to use multiple pairs.

I definitely think I'd enjoy listening to a nerd geek out about the physics of wedgies. There is something to be said for listening to someone talk about their field of expertise or passion. But, while I'm sure the physics leason would be fascinating, I've always been more of a hands on learner - so while I'm listening, the nerd would also become the subject on which their theories would be put to practice.

Messages In This Thread
best undies for hanging wedgie - by darkm4tter - 07-17-2023, 06:29 PM
RE: best undies for hanging wedgie - by SpaceCorgi - 09-12-2023, 05:59 AM
RE: best undies for hanging wedgie - by trentrus - 12-01-2023, 05:21 AM