Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NW UK Wedgie Meetup
Hello there. I am 22 M U.K. seeking 18+ wedgie meet-ups. I love to give and get, happy to only get or only give depending on what’s your thing. Have other kinks too that I’m happy to explore but also just to keep it to wedgies.

I am based in North West England, happy to travel or accom, will travel virtually anywhere in U.K. but do prefer to host. 

My preferences:

• Briefs / Panties 
• Giving and Getting 
• Spanking, Roleplay and Pantsing also incorporated. Ideally a bullying scenario either giving or receiving. 
• Built up meets. Starting playful, ending with hardcore wedgies e.g. Atomic, Ripping, Squeaky Clean and Hanging.

If these preferences aren’t quite yours but you’re still into wedgies, please still get in touch as I’m very flexible and respect all boundaries and levels of experience. 

I’ve had 6 wedgie meet-ups in the past, all of them very enjoyable. Seeking more. Welcome any level of experience with it. 

If this is of interest, please reply to this thread or send me a PM. I have Snapchat and Kik for the purposes of Wedgies so, for further discussion please leave some contact info [Image: smile.png]

(PS. YES the pic attached is me in a very Atomic Wedgie. 

Look forward to hearing from you guys. Hopefully have some good fun! ? ?

Messages In This Thread
NW UK Wedgie Meetup - by wedgieman555 - 07-16-2024, 06:36 PM
RE: NW UK Wedgie Meetup - by NWUK - 07-16-2024, 07:46 PM
RE: NW UK Wedgie Meetup - by buttons150 - 08-26-2024, 09:41 AM
RE: NW UK Wedgie Meetup - by Maximoose - 09-02-2024, 07:01 PM