Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Wedgie Buddies Map
Information 
Hey, so I was looking for alternatives, since there were the issues with ZeeMaps terms of service update. :/
It’s a little annoying because to use the new map site I found you have to make an account and it’s not as stylistically pleasing to me, but I think this is the best alternative I found. The map is still private so those without the link shouldn’t be able to locate or have access to it. You can add yourself by following the instructions below.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

1.     Create an account at (www.uebermaps.com/?locale=en)– I figure if you have an email your fine using for this site that you can just use that same info to make an account here, it’s pretty quick.

2.     Follow this link to the new map ------ (www.uebermaps.com/maps/10268-wedgie-buddies-map?map_token=15181-eyGCmwZ_Ypt_DNeUC2tz)

3.     Add yourself by clicking the “Add Spot” button at the bottom of the map.

4.     Enter your information

a.     Photo/Avatar (Optional) – Another difference to this map is there is no selection of colored markers, so instead if you want to distinguish yourself you can add a photo, but it’s totally optional.

b.     Location – This will be where your marker is placed on the map. This could be as accurate as your street address, but I would recommend just entering your City and State.

c.     Name – This could be your username, your first name, a nickname, or Anonymous if you want to remain discreet

d.     Description Box – You can put whatever you want here, below are some suggestions for info to include.
                                                    i.    Age
                                                   ii.    Sex
                                                  iii.    Sexual Preference:
                                                  iv.    Giver/Reciever
                                                   v.    Underwear Preference
                                                  vi.    Other Fetishes: Spanking, Bondage, etc.
                                                vii.    Social/Contact: Email, Kik, Skype, Snapchat, Insta, WhatsApp, Discord
                                               viii.    Looking For: Wedgie Meetups, RP, Friends/Chat, Dares, Master/Slave

e.     Create – Another difference to this map is that since you’ll have to create an account to add yourself, you can also freely edit or delete your spot as well, and others shouldn’t be able to edit or change your spots. If you do lose your login info though, I as the creator of the map can also edit or delete your spot.

ΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛ

Hopefully this is the last version of the map that needs to be made. PM if there are any issues.

Messages In This Thread
Wedgie Buddies Map - by Wedgievoyeur - 07-28-2019, 07:23 PM
RE: Wedgie Buddies Map - by selfwedgie13 - 07-29-2019, 05:22 AM
RE: Wedgie Buddies Map - by wedgieboy - 07-29-2019, 06:18 AM
RE: Wedgie Buddies Map - by Jack-ere-jack - 07-30-2019, 11:12 AM
RE: Wedgie Buddies Map - by selfwedgie13 - 07-30-2019, 11:15 AM
RE: Wedgie Buddies Map - by Jack-ere-jack - 07-30-2019, 11:35 AM
RE: Wedgie Buddies Map - by wedgieboy - 07-30-2019, 05:25 PM
RE: Wedgie Buddies Map - by wedgieboy - 07-30-2019, 05:30 PM
RE: Wedgie Buddies Map - by Wedgievoyeur - 08-06-2019, 11:12 PM
RE: Wedgie Buddies Map - by Silver - 08-29-2020, 10:29 AM
RE: Wedgie Buddies Map - by royaljok3r - 04-03-2023, 05:25 AM