Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Limiting what guests can see
I am actually confused about the issue as well to be honest, being a registered user it does not tell you another users E-mail, checked my settings I do not have it blocked where people cannot see it, and when I click on my profile and others, and click to E-mail instead of private message it does not tell me their e-mail, just asks to put a subject and then to type whatever message I wanted to send them. Which if you are not registered it will not let you do to my understanding.

Also for the worry about underaged people contacting you to do a meet up that do not have an account, why would you randomly meet up with someone that messages you out of the blue without being on this site, and without talking and getting real information about them? This seems very avoidable and like Wedgieboy said, any information that you choose to make public is ultimately your choice, I.E ICQ Number, AIM Screen Name, AIM Screen Name, Yahoo ID ,Skype ID, Google Hangouts ID, which are the different additional contact information that you can fill out if you want.

Point being for me to reply was out of confusion and boredom and wanted to hopefully ease the worry that Selfwedgie13 and Pupdante had about the non registered users

Messages In This Thread
Limiting what guests can see - by PupDante - 04-04-2018, 07:36 PM
RE: Limiting what guests can see - by wedgieboy - 04-05-2018, 03:59 AM
RE: Limiting what guests can see - by PupDante - 04-05-2018, 04:14 AM
RE: Limiting what guests can see - by wedgieboy - 04-05-2018, 05:25 AM
RE: Limiting what guests can see - by Bunnygirl - 04-05-2018, 10:02 AM
RE: Limiting what guests can see - by PupDante - 04-05-2018, 10:50 AM
RE: Limiting what guests can see - by wedgieboy - 04-05-2018, 03:12 PM
RE: Limiting what guests can see - by Stretlad - 01-27-2019, 01:28 PM
RE: Limiting what guests can see - by wedgieboy - 02-05-2019, 06:02 PM