Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what if we didn't
is there a particular reason that there are still wedgie fetishists that won't leave people the hell alone on instagram and twitter or are some of the people out there still in the mindset that this is a 'sneaky fetish' and nobody knows they're getting off to asking every single person online who ever once tweeted something from 2010 with the word 'wedgie' in it if they've given a family member/partner/friend/boss/who-fuckin-ever a wedgie every single day

Like- if you post ANYTHING with the word 'wedgie' in it there's almost 99% going to be someone under it asking some weird shit about 'if they've ever given/gotten/like/blah blah blah blah ect ect ect wedgies' and there's something so agressively cringe about watching people get harassed, or even worse, not being aware its a fetish and responding to the people thinking its a joke. This can easily go right into the rampant amount of freaks in this community that fixate on and prey on kids and their instagram pictures or prank youtube videos. There's obviously nothing that can be done about it and yeah, every fetish has problems along with it but seeing people harass teenagers and essentially anyone and then claiming its 'just because they think wedgies are funny!!' and even once or twice seeing that here or on WH before-- I think we're all well aware that nobody on here 'just thinks wedgies are funny!!' and that's why they save a thousand pictures of any post that mentions the word to post to their private wedgie-specific instagrams.

anyways im not trying to start a fight here or anything and frankly there's nothing to fight or contest here unless the shoe fits but its been weighing on my mind a lot lately. Specifically been getting into silently lurking pro wrestling twitter and watching some of the women's division members specifically answer questions about wedgies when its so obviously from someone getting off on it is so ungodly cringey to see happen.

anyways thanks for reading my vent friends time for me to dissapear again into the void for like another six months or whatever LMAO but I'd love to hear your equally annoyed thoughts on this longtime problem.

Messages In This Thread
what if we didn't - by ad_victorium - 11-30-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: what if we didn't - by Darkness - 12-01-2019, 04:33 AM