Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
What kind and color undies are you wearing right now?
Blue Arizona briefs for me today.
Goodfellow tighty whities today. Not sure how much I like them. They're my size, but they keep giving me a natural wedgie, and as much as I enjoy my undies getting yanked up my butt, the feeling of these briefs slipping up there every few seconds is more annoying than anything.
Leopard print cheekies with black lace around the legholes
Currently in my pajamas and no undies, but I'll be putting on a pair of 2XL Goodfellow tighty whities in a bit to try for an atomic wedgie, and then I'll switch to a black pair of Arizona briefs after my shower. I have an event to go to a bit later today, so I want to be wearing a pair of my most comfortable undies for that.
Light blue Fruit of the Loom briefs with green trim today.
Blue briefs with a black waistband! And all my pants sag a bit, too...
TW's that used to be white but I got bored and tie-dyed them one day lmao

hippie briefs
that's the aesthetic apparently
White slip briefs from M&S with a blue line going around the white stretch waistband
(07-27-2016, 01:34 AM)wedgieboy Wrote: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now?

white granny panties
Red Fruit of the Loom briefs for me today.
Uniqlo tighty whities today. I just got them. I like them, but I wish they came in multi-packs instead of just one. I would also prefer if they were a bit cheaper $5 for a single pair of briefs seems a bit much, and that was only because they had a discount for buying multiple pairs at once. Individually, they're closer to $6 a pair, which is definitely more than I feel I should have to pay for a single pair of undies. Fit and comfort wise, though, they're good. Haven't tried them for wedgies yet, but I've heard good things, so I'll try that soon.
Wearing some royal blue Trimfit briefs with bright orange thick elastic all around, I look like a nerd on halloween haha

Also @selfwedgie13 - Uniqlo tighty whities are amazingggg for wedgies if your aim to try to for an atomic! I got a M pair (i'm normally a M in kids briefs for reference lol) and I can ALMOST get it over my head, have fun!
23 | M | NJ - Sammy - BB's mainly but got all types of undies for fun Angel

IG: sweetestlittledork
(03-26-2019, 08:55 PM)sweetestlittleprince Wrote: Also @selfwedgie13 - Uniqlo tighty whities are amazingggg for wedgies if your aim to try to for an atomic! I got a M pair (i'm normally a M in kids briefs for reference lol) and I can ALMOST get it over my head, have fun!

Awesome!  I hope to try for an atomic this weekend with them.  I have one other S (my regular size) pair, and one in 2XL and another 3XL that I'll try to pull over my head.  I'm definitely hoping I can finally pull it off after 2 failed attempts with other brands (although I suppose both could work with enough work and proper stretching).
Black boxer briefs  - Jasper Conran. They wedgie well.
Green briefs wedged up my butt along with a banana. Gonna take a shower in a bit and change into Arizona tighty whities afterwards.
Orange trunks with a navy waistband
Green boxers with a skunk on the back reading "Catch my drift?". I love them. I sure would hate anyone to see me in them! 

LazyOne is the brand.
Dark purple MeUndies Briefs
White CK briefs with red waistband today
I am wearing green and black American Eagle boxers briefs