Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Head count for those interested in wedgie meet ups in the Austin/ San Marcos area!!
Hi there! Been trying to do meets for ash now with no luck so I just want to to a head count of people actually interested in doing a fun wedgie meet up in my area. I’m in both Cedar Park close to Austin Tx and San Marcos tx. I’m a nerd who wears tighty whities and loves to get wedgied whenever. I also know how to give a decent wedgie as well. This head count is to meet people in the area. No obligations other than that. Look forward to meeting you all! If you want to talk to me personally dm me or my kik is Dianeofthe7. Attached is a fun meet I did not too long ago. Enjoy!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-17-2021, 05:03 PM)RealNerd76 Wrote: Hi there! Been trying to do meets for ash now with no luck so I just want to to a head count of people actually interested in doing a fun wedgie meet up in my area. I’m in both Cedar Park close to Austin Tx and San Marcos tx. I’m a nerd who wears tighty whities and loves to get wedgied whenever. I also know how to give a decent wedgie as well. This head count is to meet people in the area. No obligations other than that. Look forward to meeting you all! If you want to talk to me personally dm me or my kik is Dianeofthe7. Attached is a fun meet I did not too long ago. Enjoy!!

So no one at all in the area or interested???
Bumping this to the front to try again lol