Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wedgie Haven
I wonder how many ppl came over from WH
I'm guessing a fair few, judging by all the familiar names that popped up as new members following the announcement that WH was shutting down. I know for a fact that at least 3 of my friends from WH migrated over here, and both of the mods came over from WH too, and several others, such as yourself.
Yep I imagine a good few did, including myself. I'm embracing it as a fresh start. Maybe get to know a lot of the people I didn't really get to know on the last site.
(03-31-2018, 12:24 AM)Derek Wrote: Yep I imagine a good few did, including myself. I'm embracing it as a fresh start. Maybe get to know a lot of the people I didn't really get to know on the last site.

same here. Hopefully we can have a 2nd hay day.
im here now as well
I am from Wedgie Haven too. I didn't know that exist more sites like this
Wedgie Haven Gang for life!
Yup im from wedgie haven as well Smile Originally i went by WedgieFox but lost the login for the email linked to the account and couldnt reset my password. I definately wanna be a lot more active and involved in this forum than i was in recent times on WH.

Im glad too see a lot of people from WH found this site. I much prefer being on a dedicated forum than on facebook or twitter Smile
Check out my wedgie artwork
Telegram Channel
thehyoxden.com
Deviantart Wedgies
I'm representing WH too
Same turt as from haven!
You want the turt? You pm the turt, or find me on discord, Turtle128#5048. /_\
came over too.
WEDGIE HAVEN HAS JUST SHUT DOWN. RIP

I'm really sad to see this site go, it was the place that helped me explore my love of wedgies to begin with. Before I even knew the wedgie community existed i really did feel like I was the only one and all alone. When I saw how many other people shared my love of wedgies it absolutely blew my mind. It made me so happy knowing that I wasn't alone.

So thankyou Trek for keeping the site up and running for so long; and thankyou Wedgie Haven for helping me to become the wedgie crazed Hyox I am today.
Check out my wedgie artwork
Telegram Channel
thehyoxden.com
Deviantart Wedgies
I feel sad for all the ppl on WH....even though I've been on that site for less than a month.....I wonder if it will ever come back...
I came over from wedgie haven too. It was sad to see the site go but at least a few people managed to come over. I think this site is cool, although I think there is lack of content at the moment. Hopefully people will start to post some good content soon and we can build this site up.
I come from the old Wedgie Heaven.
Yup. A veteran of WH too. Plan to put myself out there more. Actually embrace the community aspect.
(03-31-2018, 10:26 AM)WedgiePunk Wrote: Yup im from wedgie haven as well Smile Originally i went by WedgieFox but lost the login for the email linked to the account and couldnt reset my password. I definately wanna be a lot more active and involved in this forum than i was in recent times on WH.

Im glad too see a lot of people from WH found this site. I much prefer being on a dedicated forum than on facebook or twitter Smile

Yeah, I'm joining the bandwagon: I'm going to try to accept the community aspect too!

Out of curiosity, perhaps one of the site's administrators could answer this question of mine, but how did the FOSTA/SESTA bills solely affect the previous Wedgie Haven - I understand that these acts did lead to the termination of the previous site, but what is different about this new site that allows it to run under these ongoing bills? And how did various other fetish sites, including LuckyFetish, seem to be entirely unaffected?

Again, I am not asking this question to offend any of the administrators and/or their leading (I am actually very very content with the rekindling of this website, kudos to all of you!), but purely out of curiosity.
"The hardest choices require the strongest wills."

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk or discuss anything in general, including theories for the future of the MCU!  Smile
I'm still not sure what the FOSTA/SESTA bills did that caused the old WH to shut down, but this site is run out of a foreign domain (New Zealand, if I'm not mistaken), so as long as it abides by the laws of the country that the domain runs out of, it's fine, so US laws don't really affect it.