Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steven Universe
I wonder has anyone heard of Steven Universe. IK its a kids show, but its pretty dam good.
Yeah, I've seen it once or twice, and may eventually get around to watching more. Just because you're an adult doesn't mean you can't watch cartoons! I still watch a ton of them from my childhood like Recess, Pepper Ann, Buzz Lightyear, and a ton more. Long live cartoons!
I love Steven Universe. It's my jimmy jam.
Steven Universe is so good. It leaves me an emotional wreck but I love it. I think one of the coolest things about it is the concept of fusion - there's so much cool stuff in there! It kind of blows my mind that they were able to put what's basically a metaphor for sex (I know that's not all there is to fusion, but it's not difficult to interpret it that way) in a show aimed at younger audiences in a way that's not inappropriate for that audience. That might sound bizarre, but I think it's cool and teaches kids about healthy relationships.
I've heard so much about this show but never actually gotten round to watchin it. From what I have seen though it looks really good and I definitely wanna check it out.
Check out my wedgie artwork
Telegram Channel
thehyoxden.com
Deviantart Wedgies
I initially despised Steven but my god this show grew on me! I’ve Converted like 6 friends now to it.
That's my favorite show! I collect so much stuff from it.
Just your average wedgie boi in Colorado. 
Feel free to add me on Discord @Jangies