Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Furries
So i was just wondering how many Furries there were on this site? :-) I've noticed over the years that wedgies seem to have become more and more popular in the furry community.

I've been a furry for many years now and I have 2 main fursonas, Tokky is my main fursona that I go by online. And Gumdrop is my fursuit fursona.

Check out my wedgie artwork
Telegram Channel
thehyoxden.com
Deviantart Wedgies
...What's a furry?
(04-05-2018, 04:26 PM)Bacalaoist Wrote: ...What's a furry?

A fandom of people who love anthropomorphic animals in artwork, books, movies, tv shows etc.
Telegram Channel
thehyoxden.com
Deviantart Wedgies
Ahh.....makes sense
Guilty :b My sona, Dante, is a wusky (wolf/husky mix). Goes hand in hand with the whole pup thing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-05-2018, 05:16 PM)PupDante Wrote: Guilty :b My sona, Dante, is a wusky (wolf/husky mix). Goes hand in hand with the whole pup thing.

Very nice :-)
Telegram Channel
thehyoxden.com
Deviantart Wedgies
Kind of just getting into the fandom recently. I don't have a fursona (yet) but I frequent a couple furry sites and have a few fur friends so that counts for something, right? :3 

Not wedgie related, but a random bunny doodle and a birthday art gift i did for a friend in the past. I'm not very good ^^;

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not active on here, but always looking for potential meetup opportunities                     
I haven’t been “involved” in the Furry community but I love watching it! It’s just so interesting and it seems like a lot of fun!
(08-01-2018, 05:39 AM)Bunnybun Wrote: Kind of just getting into the fandom recently. I don't have a fursona (yet) but I frequent a couple furry sites and have a few fur friends so that counts for something, right? :3 

Not wedgie related, but a random bunny doodle and a birthday art gift i did for a friend in the past. I'm not very good ^^;

I think your pictures are great! You have a fun style :3 It's great to see more furs on here!
(08-02-2018, 02:56 AM)PupDante Wrote:
(08-01-2018, 05:39 AM)Bunnybun Wrote: Kind of just getting into the fandom recently. I don't have a fursona (yet) but I frequent a couple furry sites and have a few fur friends so that counts for something, right? :3 

I think your pictures are great! You have a fun style :3 It's great to see more furs on here!

Ahhh! Thank you so much! That means a lot to me! ^___^ Heart

Those pictures are awesome :-)
Telegram Channel
thehyoxden.com
Deviantart Wedgies
(08-07-2018, 02:15 PM)WedgiePunk Wrote:

Those pictures are awesome :-)

A few days late but thanks a bunch!! I love your drawings too :3
(04-05-2018, 04:24 PM)WedgiePunk Wrote: So i was just wondering how many Furries there were on this site? :-) I've noticed over the years that wedgies seem to have become more and more popular in the furry community.

I've been a furry for many years now and I have 2 main fursonas, Tokky is my main fursona that I go by online. And Gumdrop is my fursuit fursona.

Hey, im a furry. Been one for as long as i can remember. Im a big fan of drawings, stories, and media that anthro characters stem from and like hanging with other furries as well. I dont have a fursuit but i dont let that stop me from enjoying furry content or admiring others fursuits. Im from clarksville TN myself and who knows maybe ill see you at a furry convention someday haha
Whoops, meant to put that reply here!

Hey, im a furry. Been one for as long as i can remember. Im a big fan of drawings, stories, and media that anthro characters stem from and like hanging with other furries as well. I dont have a fursuit but i dont let that stop me from enjoying furry content or admiring others fursuits. Im from clarksville TN myself and who knows maybe ill see you at a furry convention someday haha
Furry here o/
(04-05-2018, 04:24 PM)WedgiePunk Wrote: So i was just wondering how many Furries there were on this site? :-) I've noticed over the years that wedgies seem to have become more and more popular in the furry community.

Not a furry but a handler
Here o/
Limits: Public (Semi/Hidden OK), Pics/Vids, Scat, Messy (Water OK)

New to the site, and nice to find other furs. If you want to chat, feel free to send me a PM
Likes: Atomic(can almost do it, but not quite yet), Dangling (and hopefully hanging one day Big Grin), shoulder wedgies, most others too
Dislikes: Messy, sometimes squeaky clean, public (these 3 are ok in RP), pee, scat, blood.
Short description: 24 y/o male, 6'1", and sorta skinny