Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone try Aspire briefs?
Hi,

Has anyone tried the aspire briefs? I heard they have amazing stretch and are perfect for atomics, but I’m curious to just how good they actually are. 

Thanks.
(04-26-2024, 03:35 AM)generalSparks Wrote: Hi,

Has anyone tried the aspire briefs? I heard they have amazing stretch and are perfect for atomics, but I’m curious to just how good they actually are. 

Thanks.

They're amazing; I have a few pairs, one that's my size, and one that's one size up from what I habitually wear. I can go atomic with both, and they still go (mostly) back to their original shape after. That being said, while they are relatively durable, I wouldn't count on them to hold up to hanging wedgies or anything super tense like propellor wedgies. Those aren't great for the way they're made. 

As far as feel, they're a slick fabric, so it's a little like a bamboo or a microfiber but without the cutting feeling you get when getting wedgies from those fabrics. It's still a good wedgie, a bit harsher than cotton but not overly so. I'm planning on ordering more soon. I'm probably going to go with a pair that's one size up and maybe another that's two sizes up, because I'm pretty sure two sizes up could go over the nose or just do forehead without having to strain your neck as much.
(04-26-2024, 03:35 AM)generalSparks Wrote: Hi,

Thanks.

I have tried both the aspire and dominate brief's from aswemove. I have to say the Aspire briefs stretchy. However I can barely do atomic wedgies with the Aspire briefs. Avoid the dominate briefs they are not stretchy at all.

Main reason why I can barely do atomic wedgies with the Aspire briefs is because I am 6'2 or 187.96 cm and I can barely get them to back of my head. 

I was using a size XL too, if they had a 2XL or better a 3XL they would be perfect! But they don't I even emailed them asking for a larger size too but they ignored it. 

Overall I would just try other brand of briefs out there like the macober briefs or rhonda shear lightweight panties(legendary stretch), I have three threads talking about cheaper underwears good for atomic wedgies and shoulder wedgies if your interested check it out friend.
These look interesting. It would be nice if someone could do a full review. There doesn't seem to be a lot of information on them online. A youtube video perhaps.
Looking for a wedgie buddy? PM me.