Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for the Ultimate Giver That Needs a Vacation
Looking for a borderline sadistic giver that has a million wedgie fantasies like me that is interested in giving messy, atomic and public wedgies to this panty wearing nerd. Will host in ANY city in southeast USA. Will cover your stay and food and all over expenses. Weekdays only. Can pay for your time too being I need a skilled bully. Normal, clean, fun guy. Prefer to text. Pm me for my number
(05-17-2024, 09:44 PM)Wedgiemypantieshard Wrote: Looking for a borderline sadistic giver that has a million wedgie fantasies like me that is interested in giving messy, atomic and public wedgies to this panty wearing nerd. Will host in ANY city in southeast USA. Will cover your stay and food and all over expenses. Weekdays only. Can pay for your time too being I need a skilled bully. Normal, clean, fun guy. Prefer to text. Pm me for my number

Hey nerd. M24 giver
Are you able to stay in Nashville?
Lol I mean if you can come to Akron Ohio you won't even need to house me and I'll fuck you up
If I could get to those places I would. Was hoping to find someone with some independence and freedom to meetup in the massive area I mentioned. I am willing to go a distance, was hoping to find someone that could commit to something agreeable. Shows that they are serious and vested