Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amsterdam / Utrecht, the Netherlands
Rainbow 
Hey there fellow wedgie enthusiasts!✨️

I'm Dutch_Wedgie, a 27 year old male wedgie lover from -yes you guessed it- the Netherlands (pronouns: he/him). I love gaming, traveling, swimming, and -obviously- wedgies (both giving as well as receiving), which is also why I'm here on this site.

Why this topic? Well, I'd love to meet up with fellow wedgie enthusiasts (female/male/x) between 18-35 years old for friendship, but of course also for a buddy and for a good-old wedgie session. You get bonus points if we can also have a more intellectual conversation that's not only about wedgies. Wink

I'd prefer those who live in the Netherlands, though it's also fine if you're willing to travel to the Netherlands to meet up. Whilst it's great to chat with people online (and in the beginning that's of course necessary to get to know each other), the intention of this topic is to eventually meet up in real life and not to just talk online. If you only want to chat online and not meeting up in the future, don't bother messaging me. Saves us both time. Wink

Are you interested or do you want to know more about me? Feel free to send me a private message! I'd love to hear from you!^^

Cheers and have a good one, 

Dutch_Wedgie
Send me a message if you're still interested!
Hi I’m interested in meeting up I’ve just send you a dm.