Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stretchy undies for atomic wedgies
Hey everyone, just looking for some recommendations! I’m 6’2” and I find it really difficult to find underwear that will stretch over my head without ripping. I’ve tried XL/XXL sizes in brands like fruit of the loom and Hanes and they don’t seem to do make it. Does anyone know of a certain brand of underwear that will stretch all the way over my head for an atomic? I prefer tighty whities, but I’m open to panty suggestions as well. ThanksSmile
(01-27-2019, 05:41 PM)tightywhitieswedgie Wrote: Hey everyone, just looking for some recommendations! I’m 6’2” and I find it really difficult to find underwear that will stretch over my head without ripping. I’ve tried XL/XXL sizes in brands like fruit of the loom and Hanes and they don’t seem to do make it. Does anyone know of a certain brand of underwear that will stretch all the way over my head for an atomic? I prefer tighty whities, but I’m open to panty suggestions as well. ThanksSmile

You can try Uniqlo's brand of briefs (supima cotton briefs is the name, if I'm not mistaken). They're made of cotton and spandex, so they're really stretchy. They have white, as well as other colors. They're not quite like regular tighties, but they get the job done. I'm 6'5, and I was almost able to get them over my head with a pair that was 3xl.
(02-01-2019, 03:27 PM)Alphabutchsebh Wrote: The best brand is goodfellow’s tighty whities.

have you gotten these over your head??
(02-02-2019, 01:16 AM)Natsu Dragneel Wrote:
(01-27-2019, 05:41 PM)tightywhitieswedgie Wrote: Hey everyone, just looking for some recommendations! I’m 6’2” and I find it really difficult to find underwear that will stretch over my head without ripping. I’ve tried XL/XXL sizes in brands like fruit of the loom and Hanes and they don’t seem to do make it. Does anyone know of a certain brand of underwear that will stretch all the way over my head for an atomic? I prefer tighty whities, but I’m open to panty suggestions as well. ThanksSmile

You can try Uniqlo's brand of briefs (supima cotton briefs is the name, if I'm not mistaken). They're made of cotton and spandex, so they're really stretchy. They have white, as well as other colors. They're not quite like regular tighties, but they get the job done. I'm 6'5, and I was almost able to get them over my head with a pair that was 3xl.

Thanks for the advise man, but Uniqlo US doesn't ship to CanadaSad I checked their Canadian website and they don't even sell briefs. Idk why access to tighty whities is so difficulty in Canada....
Get the largest pair of Jockey’s seam-free brief. They’re nylon and stretch for days.
(02-01-2019, 03:27 PM)Alphabutchsebh Wrote: The best brand is goodfellow’s tighty whities.

I just got some of these. Haven't tried them for wedgies yet (I literally just got them). I had to go to Target for some other things, and while I was there, I saw some of these and remembered this suggestion, so I got 2 packs. One is in my size and the other is 2XL for atomic wedgies (I hope). I'll test them out as soon as I get the chance (probably next weekend at the earliest). Hopefully these will be able to go over my head.

Hey, it's been a while. Just wanted to let you know that I finally managed to find some underwear that was able to go over my head. I found them on Amazon for fairly cheap for a pack of six, though they are panties. They're called Just My Size Comfort Flex Fit Microfiber Briefs. They're super stretchy and they went over my head without tearing or ripping. I got the biggest size I could get (size 14 US), though you could probably go down a size or two. Hope this helps!
Heya just wanted to say these briefs from aliexpress, ebay, and amazon down below are by far the stretchiest briefs I have ever had, they are called Macober briefs and Zonbailon breifs. Mainly the Macober briefs they come in three colors, blue, black, and pink they stretch an unbelievable amount being made of  84% Nylon, 16% Spandex and they cost about 9.99$-14.99$ each depending on what website you get them from. If you get them on amazon they might have faster shipping but will be around 14.99$. Aliexpress has every color you want though including tighty whities. If your tall like me (6'2) get a size 3XL of either the Macober briefs or the Zonbailon. Best part about the size 3XL ones is that they don't look overly big like granny panties or grandpa briefs. And when doing the atomic wedgie the Macober briefs feel extremely comfortable and nice too! just don't get the bamboo ones since they do not stretch as much as the nylon and spandex ones and again make sure to get 3XL. I can't leave links here, but I will leave photos of what the briefs look like and you can use google image search to find them easily.

[Image: 81JiP2tD-RL._AC_UX679_.jpg]
[Image: 61T6W19ouFL._AC_UX679_.jpg]
[Image: 718j0NMLDCL._AC_SX679._SX._UX._SY._UY_.jpg]
Orange ones are Super stretchy btw!
Heres the links to the briefs btw:
Here is all of the links from lowest price to highest priced briefs:
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/325680170...pt=glo2usa

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/325680154...pt=glo2usa

https://www.ebay.com/itm/364167205405?var=633608085158

https://www.ebay.com/itm/314485276588?var=613059385059

Fastest shipping more expensive:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BZ7N4VS8/?co...th=1&psc=1