Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
What kind and color undies are you wearing right now?
Gray Fruit of the Loom briefs for me.
Grey Jack and Jones boxerbriefs Smile
Grey with red piping american eagle briefs
Green panties with yellow stripes
Just a pair of Paw Patrol briefs currently, but I may decide to switch to tighty whities.

Edit: Changed into Arizona tighty whities. After a while those cartoon briefs were just a bit tighter than I would like.
CK Tws with red waistband
I’m wearing cotton panties
A pair of HOM grey mini briefs, very comfy and snug Smile
Arizona tighty whities. I may have to replace all my undies with these. They're super soft and comfy.
Black Fruit of the Loom briefs with light blue trim right now, but I have a pair of blue briefs in the freezer for some wedgies a bit later.
Tommy Hilfiger TWs a size too big on me now
Hanes tighty whities for me today. It's weird - I used to wear these almost every day, but I switched to Stafford low rise briefs a few months ago. These feel more roomy in front, but by the time I get home from work they're all saggy in the back.
There might be a way to fix that, if you know what I mean.

As for me, I'm being lazy and laying in bed in my pajamas for now. No undies for me at the moment.
(01-21-2019, 07:00 PM)selfwedgie13 Wrote: There might be a way to fix that, if you know what I mean.

As for me, I'm being lazy and laying in bed in my pajamas for now.  No undies for me at the moment.

A way to fix it? Whatever could you mean?  Tongue

Also, you don't wear undies under your pajamas? Usually my undies are my pajamas haha
Nope. No undies when I'm in my pajamas.

But today I'm wearing a pair of Arizona tighty whities. I really do love these undies.
I'd be uncomfortable trying to sleep without the support. Everyone is different though.

Fruit of the Loom tighty whities for me today. Revisiting all my old standards this week. These cheap brands will always have a special place in my heart haha
I suppose they also have a special place in your butt too, yes?
Har har har...although, I suppose I'm more inclined to wear them for wedgies rather than my more expensive undies, so I guess you're technically right...
Some red briefs that I just did a dangling wedgie in. No brand name on them. I got them from K Mart. I'm not exactly a fan of the fit, but I figured I bought them, so I might as well wear them.
Wink 
Some victoria's secret white panties with big logo waistband Smile