Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public Wedgies:
Hi Everyone,

I've seen a new trend on instagram with public wedgies. It seems that more and more people are branching off and doing this and I'd like to join in on the fun. I've seen some great pictures on instagram but I was hoping that someone on here might be able to give me a suggestion on where I could do a public wedgie and how to set it up. I'm speaking in terms of location, time of day, how to set it up, etc. I did post this a month or so ago and no one hit on it so I thought I'd give it a second try and see if anyone can help me out.

Thank you!
I might be trying a public wedgie soon myself... I just wonder how legal this is haha

I would suggest around a walking path that doesn't have many people on it. It's still public, but obviously, I don't think you want too many people to see it... not sure... may have some insight after I meet up with someone in the near future and we possibly try this... lol
Im in the same boat like do you think someone would give you one if you went to the store like walmart amd wrote on the back of your briefs wedgie me and you left them hang out and keep bending over infront of people like in the underwear section or something. Maybe someone would even ask are you serious that you want a wedgie. Then you could decide if you wanted them to follow you around the store and walk up behind you and do it near people or go to the bathroom and do it. Thats what im looking for
I really like public wedgies, but I don't recommend full public. 

The dream setup for a public wedgie for me is that someone would see me, and either make fun of me or just take over and start wedging me. What you don't want is to be a public creep and weirding people out or have them report you or something.

To that point - I really like doing wedgies in a public bathroom, but in the open area. You have a lot of control in regards to if / when someone might see you. Like are you giving yourself a wedgie already and someone walks into the bathroom, or do you wait to give yourself a wedgie till you know someone is going to turn around and see you?

I think the most important thing is to just be cognizant of the type of person you'd likely see in a certain public place. A locker room in gym is going to have a much more predictable crowd than a Walmart aisle!  

Also don't do it somewhere that a coworker or someone you know is going to stumble on you  Tongue