Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good underwear?
One of my friends from back in highschool gave me a monster wedgie a week or so ago while I was wearing ftl briefs. Was reaching in my car for something and he ended up lifting my legs off the ground.. does anyone know of a good brand of briefs that will stretch like crazy so i dont have to buy obviously too way big for me. Hoping one day he will end up trying to take it atomic Big Grin price doesnt really matter.
From experience, I can tell you the Goodfellow and Uniqlo briefs are both stretchy, but I stll had to buy way too big to even attempt an atomic with either of them. I've also heard good things about Life by Jockey microfiber briefs and Jockey seam free briefs, but I have no first hand experience with either of those, but they could be options.
I recommend buying Fruit Of The Loom, Hanes, or Gliden
I ordered wirarpa briefs (in my size) through amazon and they stretched up to my neck without any ripping. Going one size up would probably be enough to get them atomic.
(08-08-2019, 10:51 AM)TigerEye Wrote: I ordered wirarpa briefs (in my size) through amazon and they stretched up to my neck without any ripping. Going one size up would probably be enough to get them atomic.
Is that the men's modal/spandex ones?
(08-10-2019, 06:59 AM)Wedgiethebears Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 10:51 AM)TigerEye Wrote: I ordered wirarpa briefs (in my size) through amazon and they stretched up to my neck without any ripping. Going one size up would probably be enough to get them atomic.
Is that the men's modal/spandex ones?
Those are the ones!