Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Couple seeking female wedgie partner
My long time girl friend knows I have a serious wedgie kink. She knows I do meetups with guys and give them brutal wedgies; she doesn’t approve but tolerates it (cuz I wedgie her less haha). I really want to get her into my kink. So I’m looking for a wedgie unicorn ? that is a girl who will meet up with us and let me wedgie you, and hopefully my wife will join in. Assume some alcohol is involved to loosen her up. If you want to give some wedgies back that is more than fine ?. I just want her to see how much fun mutual wedgie play can be. HMU on kik bad.bad.wolf.
I'm a guy but would love to do some wedgies dude!
(05-14-2019, 02:35 AM)badwolf Wrote: My long time girl friend knows I have a serious wedgie kink. She knows I do meetups with guys and give them brutal wedgies; she doesn’t approve but tolerates it (cuz I wedgie her less haha). I really want to get her into my kink. So I’m looking for a wedgie unicorn ? that is a girl who will meet up with us and let me wedgie you, and hopefully my wife will join in. Assume some alcohol is involved to loosen her up. If you want to give some wedgies back that is more than fine ?. I just want her to see how much fun mutual wedgie play can be. HMU on kik bad.bad.wolf.

Pm me!