Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for UK-based wedgie buddy
I’m looking for givers and receivers. Would love to make a network of lads and boys. 

I’m 6”2, average build and based in the South West. Looking for some nerds to bully and humiliate as well as some friends for give and take, Wrestling practice and some mates to gang up on a cute boy with. 

Only UK-based replies please.
Hi I am based in the Uk. Up for being a nerd. Message me
Im a nerd too. dm me or got kik too - Greatcheeses
Nottingham wedgie buddy?
my kik is Nerdzzzz78
Hey im Scotland based but willing to travel xD im a mega wedgie slut so id love to be ganged up on and wedgied xD my kik is wedgieslave1453
Im from Hull
Hey!

I’m Adam, I’m 26 from Newcastle upon Tyne. I’m more of a receiver but will give wedgies too. I’m willing to travel.

Kik me at - TheAdamPatel.

I’ve got Instagram too - TheAdamPatel2.

Bullies message me!
short geek here, kik: yeezyyaboy
Hey I’m near bristol
(06-02-2019, 01:47 AM)Connor123 Wrote: I’m looking for givers and receivers. Would love to make a network of lads and boys. 

I’m 6”2, average build and based in the South West. Looking for some nerds to bully and humiliate as well as some friends for give and take, Wrestling practice and some mates to gang up on a cute boy with. 

Down in Cornwall here
(06-02-2019, 01:47 AM)Connor123 Wrote: I’m looking for givers and receivers. Would love to make a network of lads and boys. 

I’m over in Surrey here
Hey I’m a wedgie nerd from Portsmouth HMU
Down Hertfordshire way, sounds interesting
Lancashire here, willing to give or take. Kik: Umbran8
I’m based in north west England, Manchester

Kik bradleysiimm
Hey I’m in midlands at Warrington,
I’m open to give or receive
Kik jjosh.lwww
I’m Buckinghamshire here. Very happy to be a nerd and up for any kind of practice you need. Message me if you want ?
I’m in Somerset/Bristol but travel for work. I’m on kik - miket5005
Oxfordshire here. Digbyjones18 on Insta. Feel free to pm Smile