Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Wedgie Buddies Map
Information 
>>>> *UPDATED POST/MAP* -------- www.wedgiebuddies.tk/showthread.php?tid=1049&pid=4152#pid4152 <<<<

Hey, figured I’d make this since the other thread for a wedgie buddies map is inactive/not really updated and there used to be one on the old Wedgie Haven Boards. So here’s a new ZeeMap where folks can just add themselves, hopefully it will help ya’ll with meetups, people to chat with or just build a better wedgie fetish community. The map is private so those without the link shouldn’t be able to locate or have access to it. You can add yourself by following the instructions below.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

1.     Follow this link to the map  www.zeemaps.com/map?group=3503772

2.     Unlock the map, so you can add your marker, by typing in the member password – W3dgi3Buddi3s!

3.     Add your Marker by hovering over the tab “Additions” on top of the map and select “Add Marker –Simple” from the drop-down menu.

4.     Enter your information

a.     Title – This could be your username, your first name, a nickname, or Anonymous if you want to remain discreet

b.     Location – This will be where your marker is placed on the map. This could be as accurate as your street address, which will not be displayed, but I would recommend just entering your City and State.

c.     Description Box – You can put whatever you want here, below are some suggestions for info to include.

i.    Age
                                                   ii.    Sex
                                                  iii.    Sexual Preference
                                                  iv.    Giver/Reciever
                                                   v.    Underwear Preference
                                                  vi.    Other Fetishes: (ex.Spanking, Bondage, etc.)
                                                vii.    Social/Contact: (ex.Email, Kik, Skype, Snapchat, Insta, WhatsApp, Discord)
                                               viii.    Looking For: (ex.Wedgie Meetups, RP, Friends/Chat, Dares, Master/Slave)

5.     Submit

a.     *NOTICE* Once you submit your marker a pop-up box will provide you with a special link if you’d like to edit or delete your marker anytime in the future, so I’d save it somewhere. Otherwise the only other way to edit or have your marker deleted would be to message the admin (ME).

ΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛ

Hope this helps some folks out, and I’m sure it’ll be cool to see where peeps are located once the map grows. PM if there are any issues.

*Also here’s a link to one of the obsolete/outdated versions of the Wedgie Haven Map.  www.zeemaps.com/151335#
Pinned for ease of access.
Excellent, thanks! This should be the map that is used.
It appears the map has been frozen due to more than 100 people accessing it with an unpaid account on the zeemaps website.
(07-30-2019, 11:12 AM)Jack-ere-jack Wrote: It appears the map has been frozen due to more than 100 people accessing it with an unpaid account on the zeemaps website.
Well, that sucks.  Know of any way around it?  Or how much a zeemaps account costs?
Here's their pricing chart https://www.zeemaps.com/pricing
What about MapFling? https://mapfling.com/

I don't think anyone in the wedgie community feels like paying money for anything other than undies haha
Hmm still haven't found one that's good:

https://alternativeto.net/software/zeemaps/

We need to find a free one that allows more points / pins.
Information 
Hey, so I was looking for alternatives, since there were the issues with ZeeMaps terms of service update. :/
It’s a little annoying because to use the new map site I found you have to make an account and it’s not as stylistically pleasing to me, but I think this is the best alternative I found. The map is still private so those without the link shouldn’t be able to locate or have access to it. You can add yourself by following the instructions below.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

1.     Create an account at (www.uebermaps.com/?locale=en)– I figure if you have an email your fine using for this site that you can just use that same info to make an account here, it’s pretty quick.

2.     Follow this link to the new map ------ (www.uebermaps.com/maps/10268-wedgie-buddies-map?map_token=15181-eyGCmwZ_Ypt_DNeUC2tz)

3.     Add yourself by clicking the “Add Spot” button at the bottom of the map.

a.     Photo/Avatar (Optional) – Another difference to this map is there is no selection of colored markers, so instead if you want to distinguish yourself you can add a photo, but it’s totally optional.

b.     Location – This will be where your marker is placed on the map. This could be as accurate as your street address, but I would recommend just entering your City and State.

c.     Name – This could be your username, your first name, a nickname, or Anonymous if you want to remain discreet

d.     Description Box – You can put whatever you want here, below are some suggestions for info to include.
                                                    i.    Age
                                                   ii.    Sex
                                                  iii.    Sexual Preference:
                                                  iv.    Giver/Reciever
                                                   v.    Underwear Preference
                                                  vi.    Other Fetishes: Spanking, Bondage, etc.
                                                vii.    Social/Contact: Email, Kik, Skype, Snapchat, Insta, WhatsApp, Discord
                                               viii.    Looking For: Wedgie Meetups, RP, Friends/Chat, Dares, Master/Slave

e.     Create – Another difference to this map is that since you’ll have to create an account to add yourself, you can also freely edit or delete your spot as well, and others shouldn’t be able to edit or change your spots. If you do lose your login info though, I as the creator of the map can also edit or delete your spot.

ΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛ

Hopefully this is the last version of the map that needs to be made. PM if there are any issues.
This was an excellent idea. I hope more people come across this. Wonder if theres a way to spread word so people could all sync on one updated map
(07-28-2019, 07:23 PM)Wedgievoyeur Wrote: >>>> *UPDATED POST/MAP* -------- www.wedgiebuddies.tk/showthread.php?tid=1049&pid=4152#pid4152 <<<<

Hey, figured I’d make this since the other thread for a wedgie buddies map is inactive/not really updated and there used to be one on the old Wedgie Haven Boards. So here’s a new ZeeMap where folks can just add themselves, hopefully it will help ya’ll with meetups, people to chat with or just build a better wedgie fetish community. The map is private so those without the link shouldn’t be able to locate or have access to it. You can add yourself by following the instructions below.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

1.     Follow this link to the map  www.zeemaps.com/map?group=3503772

2.     Unlock the map, so you can add your marker, by typing in the member password – W3dgi3Buddi3s!

3.     Add your Marker by hovering over the tab “Additions” on top of the map and select “Add Marker –Simple” from the drop-down menu.

a.     Title – This could be your username, your first name, a nickname, or Anonymous if you want to remain discreet

b.     Location – This will be where your marker is placed on the map. This could be as accurate as your street address, which will not be displayed, but I would recommend just entering your City and State.

c.     Description Box – You can put whatever you want here, below are some suggestions for info to include.

i.    Age
                                                   ii.    Sex
                                                  iii.    Sexual Preference
                                                  iv.    Giver/Reciever
                                                   v.    Underwear Preference
                                                  vi.    Other Fetishes: (ex.Spanking, Bondage, etc.)
                                                vii.    Social/Contact: (ex.Email, Kik, Skype, Snapchat, Insta, WhatsApp, Discord)
                                               viii.    Looking For: (ex.Wedgie Meetups, RP, Friends/Chat, Dares, Master/Slave)

5.     Submit

a.     *NOTICE* Once you submit your marker a pop-up box will provide you with a special link if you’d like to edit or delete your marker anytime in the future, so I’d save it somewhere. Otherwise the only other way to edit or have your marker deleted would be to message the admin (ME).

Hope this helps some folks out, and I’m sure it’ll be cool to see where peeps are located once the map grows. PM if there are any issues.

*Also here’s a link to one of the obsolete/outdated versions of the Wedgie Haven Map.  www.zeemaps.com/151335#

I can't believe I've been a member of this forum for so many years and I just now saw this map!?  Added a pin for myself ;-)
The buddy finder (http://www.wedgiebuddies.tk/location_search.php) also helps, but why not do both?