Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Body Types
Can someone explain to me the different body types in the community; like the difference between a cub and a bear and stuff like that?
I only give wedgies; I prefer to give wedgies to those who wear briefs; I won’t do jock locks, utterly undies, messy or public wedgies. I won’t do anything sexual either. Everything else is ok.
The few you'll probably see most often:
"bear" is a big or chubby hairy guy, a cub is just a young bear.
"Twinks" are naturally thin, and typically look pretty young.
"Muscular" is just that, sometimes they're called jocks, but particularly in this community,"jock" will have more to do with social position than distinct body type.
"Otters" are lean but muscular dudes (think a swimmer or rower's build). A twunk a hunky twink. basically an otter honestly.

You probably figured out from context clues that they're just carrying over the terms that are used in the l(gbt) community. While the shorthand can be useful, It's not comprehensive or all inclusive. The terms are a tool, but they're by no means "The Way". Try not to internalize it too much.
Thanks man; that info helps a lot.
I only give wedgies; I prefer to give wedgies to those who wear briefs; I won’t do jock locks, utterly undies, messy or public wedgies. I won’t do anything sexual either. Everything else is ok.