Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.58 Average
What University do you go to?
Cal State Fullerton
WCUPA
18 Male at KU in Northeaster Kansas!! PM me if you’re in the area!!
19 gay male, Cedarville University by Dayton, Ohio. I've only received but I'd really love to give too.
San Bernardino Valley, Colton, California here. 18M and mostly a giver to male nerds.
I attend University of California Riverside, and I'm a 20 year old bisexual male. I looooove receiving the most but i also love to give.
North central college in Illinois
Stanford University
I'm a 19yr old guy that's going to Penn State Harrisburg in fall 2019. I am a tall skinny white dude. I love to give and receive wedgies, but I am fine if I end up exclusively doing one or the other. My snapchat is wedgie_addict
(06-02-2019, 03:50 PM)skinnyguy Wrote: Hey I remember this post on wedgie haven being popular, and it was. What University do you all go to? 

I know wedgie lovers are few and far between in many cases, but maybe this thread can help people who aren't that and may live closer to another than he/she expected.

Post in this thread with your ASL(and/or stats), and University, or just University if you don't want to share much more info out in the open like this. It can also include any other pertinent information if you think its needed.

Quote:I am 19 m going to Alexandria tech in MN I'm 5'7" 130 skinny but buff, I love meeting up with new people so and I can travel a fair bit with an open pm

Lets hope some matches happen.
Will be done by December, but I go to Cal Poly Pomona if anyones around there. Definitely preferred if you wore briefs. Can give or receive but recently felt like receiving, maybe even slaving.
18+ only and in Los Angeles, CA. 
20 year old guy from Mankato State University.
19 year old sophomore attending University of Nevada, Reno. i love to recieve, but i also like to give
I go to Florida Atlantic University. 19/M/FL. Giver. Message me at euphoric43 if you're interested! :3
21 skinny male Saint Rose Albany, NY
I’m 19, and go to Florida International Uni! Love giving and receiving. Hmu!
(07-06-2019, 10:36 AM)Bforman0320 Wrote: University of Kentucky
you ever near owensboro?
I’m 18M at Northeastern in Boston
18 M: Stevens Institute of Technology in Hoboken NJ
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

(UNC Chapel Hill)