Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce Yourself
Hi all! I'm LoveCain - I lurked on the old forums, and had a tumblr for a while that I shared my wedgies on.

I'm 23, work in tech, and I'm pretty into Anime these days. Obsessed with Final Fantasy.

I like posting wedgies, but I'm pretty bad at roleplay and stuff so I never got into the messaging apps :/
I cannot express how excited I am at the thought of a potential rekindling of the Wedgie Haven community!

My username, Thanoros, comes from an extremely feeble attempt at combining Marvel madman "Thanos" and the suffix used for various dinosaurs "-saurus", after having discovered an adorable depiction of a Thanos dinosaur, beautifully exhibited for your pleasure right in my profile picture. 

In terms of information about me, I'm working towards a career in health sciences, and I am currently pretty into the MCU - if that wasn't apparent enough Tongue

I mostly just lurked around on the previous site, but I intend on actively posting on this new one! I will do my best to contribute towards the regrowing of this site, starting with posting previously saved stories from this community!
"The hardest choices require the strongest wills."

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk or discuss anything in general, including theories for the future of the MCU!  Smile
Hii, there! 21 gay M from Southern NJ. I love anime, Star Wars, MCU, and pretty much anything geeky! Love meeting new people! Super excited to be here and meet people with a similar interest! Feel free to PM me here or Kik me, Andy.Nogla.1337!
what up I’m 19 and I never fucking learned how to read
28, Male, Sexually Confused. I'm also on DeviantArt. On there, I go by the exact same name and avatar. I used to do Wedgie Haven years ago, before it got shut down. Maybe this will be better, or at least just as good I hope.
(04-17-2019, 09:19 PM)Puppy Wrote: what up I’m 19 and I never fucking learned how to read

I know this is from like a month ago, but I love this post so much
Not active on here, but always looking for potential meetup opportunities                     
I love that profile pic
Hi. My name is Devaughn Monroe, i'm 24 years old gay African American, live in New York City and I am a student Truck Driver. Love video games, going out to eat, role play, music, workout, go shopping (for underwear) and parties. I got into wedgies when I was 14 years old because of my one friend I spent the night over his house years ago and he tied me down to a chair and fillied my underwear with shampoo and wedgied me.

nice to meet everyone
Hello everyone I have a lot of wedgie videos to post. You guys will love them. Thanks for having me here.
Hey y’all! 

I’m WalkingWholockian. I’m a 22 year old pansexual cis woman (pronouns: she/her) from Maryland, USA, and I’m engaged so I’m not really looking to physically meet up with anyone, just hang out and chat on the forum.

Other dumb info about me: I’m halfway through a double major in Homeland Security and Business Administration and I work for the DoD lmao. I’m also trying to teach myself Japanese but I’m not any good lol

Was sad to see Wedgiehaven close, I’d been part of WH since like 2008 (I lurked until I was old enough to join) and only just found this forum cause my curiosity got the best of me. 

I have an Instagram (WalkingWholockian_Official) where I post pictures of myself in Wedgies and artwork I’ve made for the community. I’m also on deviantart but I don’t post there much
I am 22 looking to receive some wedgies and spankings from someone idk if you’d be Interested or not
(07-21-2019, 11:45 PM)Hello12 Wrote: I am 22 looking to receive some wedgies and spankings from someone idk if you’d be Interested or not
Yes.  Email me at robhanson777@mail.com. I will be in MD in mid Aug...  maybe we can set something up
Hi guys, I'm Jerry from Eastern PA. Looking for a real guy who can become a wedgie buddy. I moved outside of Philly from CT a couple yrs ago.
I'm friendly and am looking to click with someone who loves receiving.
(03-31-2018, 12:38 AM)Derek Wrote: Since a lot of us obviously seemed to have come from the old site, I thought it would be nice to start fresh and introduce ourselves again. I would certainly like to know everyone a bit better.  I know some people like to be more private and discreet than others. So, no guidelines. Just share whatever you're comfortable with. 

Ill start. 

My name is Derek. I'm 27. Been into wedgies for years, since my teen years probably. And have been pretty active with the WH boards on and off. I like giving and receiving. I'm openly gay. Pretty spiritual but not religious. And probably frequent the story sections the most but I'm going to try to be active everywhere this time around. Nice to meet everybody!
Hi guys, I'm Jerry -Eastern PA. Looking for a real guy who can become a wedgie buddy. I moved outside of Philly from CT a couple yrs ago.

I'm friendly and am looking to click with someone who loves receiving.
(04-08-2018, 05:48 PM)ryan95 Wrote: Hi I'm Ryan, from the old WH site. I want to go into some sort of management/finance related job eventually but currently working as an assistant right now. I'm 23, roughly 5'9 in height and I have been interested in wedgies for a while, more curious than anything to begin with Tongue I wouldn't mind getting to know people who actually want to chat Smile
Hi Ryan, where r u located?
My name's Jerry - in PA
Hey, I'm Tommy. 21 years old and looking around here for friends and ideas. I'm near Sacramento in CA, and am working towards a masters degree in library and information science (super fun I know).
Limits: Scat, Public (semi or hidden ok), Hanging (for long periods of time)
Hi!
I've always been fond of the name Rayne, so you could call me that. I like a little bit of mystery.    Smile

Love poetry, comic books featuring women of color, coffee dates, and traveling. Kind of an introverted home body with a heart for extroverted adventures if that makes any sense?

Currently living in the DMV, but I'm job searching so I may relocate soon if necessary.

Probably sound more interesting than I am, but I need new friends so heyyyy!  Heart Heart Heart
Hey I live in dmv too. Are you into meet ups?
(02-07-2020, 03:58 PM)Hello12 Wrote: Hey I live in dmv too. Are you into meet ups?

Never done one before because I really am afraid of being axe murdered, but I'd consider it after talking for awhile.
Lmfaooo I understand, do you have a kik?