Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wedgie Buddies Map (Version 3.0)!
EDIT:

Here is the real map thread:

https://wedgiebuddies.tk/showthread.php?tid=1049

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third time's the charm, right? I think I'm happy with how this map works, so we're going to try it.

OLD MAP

Things are going to work a little differently this time around. Instead of being able to add yourself, I'll need to add you. Please provide the following info if you'd like to be added. You can PM me or post it in this thread, it's up to you.

City/town:
Marker color (see options in the attached image):
Description:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice, thanks for doing that!
Lol I thought about making a wedgie map for this site as well, guess you beat me to it lol. It is nice to refresh it to update more active members though
Great idea, I added my marker on it, hopefully I can find someone this way!
Hey the map froze so no one can see it
(04-07-2018, 09:49 PM)wedgiefur123 Wrote: Hey the map froze so no one can see it

Darn. Apparently they just changed their service for free maps and we won't be able to keep using it. Sorry guys :/
I heard this is similar to zeemaps, so maybe this'll help? https://umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/
Cool, thanks! If I get some time this week I'll set up a new one on there.
Hey guys! I've made a new map, although it's going to have to work a bit differently this time. Please read the top post for more info!
Hialeah
Marker pink
20yr old Hispanic male looking for a buddy or master for I person meets
Are you guys sure you should be putting personal information like this on a public forum? I think it would be much safer to send Pup the info in a PM rather than just posting it right here on the forum.
Hey everyone! So I've updated the map to include everyone who's provided information so far. I've discovered a problem - the map doesn't show people's locations accurately when zoomed out. You have to zoom in pretty far to see what city/town someone is actually in. This isn't ideal, so I'm going to keep trying to see if there are any other options. Stay tuned!
Alright, so I found another alternative, but unfortunately I'm still the only one who can edit the map. I'm happier with how this one works though!
Marker: white marker (just like my tighty whities lolol)
Description: 20, receiver, can drive, kik is wedgies44
Mind if you add me
Wedgiedudesti in Wichita Kansas.
memphis tn
purple
24 receiver as well as giver, can't host, but is mobile, looking for male buddy
Marker: dont care color
Description: 24 make 50/50 giver/reciever, kik isĀ estar54
Hampton, VA
Blue
25/male giver/receiver
Willingboro, NJ. 24 male. Limitless giver or receiver. Always looking to meet.